[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Commish Trade

Footballjoe

I am the commish of a 12 team KEEPER league with PPR and IDP. A family member wants Percy who I have no problem trading since I am in desperate need of a RB. I am loaded at WR. My main team members are:

Reggie Bush, Megatron, Dez, Cruz and Percy. (we can play a 2-3 or a 1-4)

My other RB's are fodder.

He has Charles, Foster and Ray Rice.

I think he has man love for Percy since he has been after him all year but I would not trade him. It appears now he should be back in a week or two. Would YOU (if you were a owner in the league or commish) have a problem with someone trading for an injured player and giving a quality RB? He has need in that area and his he a longshot to make the playoffs. So it would mostly be for next year.

I do not want to even give the appearance of anything bad.

You huddle members in the league (u know who u are) I would appreciate your comments.

Trade deadline is 8:30 pm TONIGHT.

Good call. When in doubt err on the side of caution.

Nothing wrong with a trade like this in a keeper league, especially if the RB he's giving up has significantly different keeper value (round, auction $, tier, etc) than the injured player.

In full redraft it gets a bit dicier when it's Charles for Harvin, but either of those other two I wouldn't even bat an eye over. I would think they were bad moves, but I wouldn't be using any C words.

P Manning isn't playing this week but will be suiting up next week. Would you accept a trade of Foster for Manning?

What difference does it make what the reasons are - the circumstances are the same. The issue is not the past, it's the reasonable expectation of performance moving forward. No owner should object to that unless they are being self serving dicks.

What difference does it make what the reasons are - the circumstances are the same. The issue is not the past, it's the reasonable expectation of performance moving forward. No owner should object to that unless they are being self serving dicks.

Agree with the exception if the one trading the Stud RB is out of the playoff picture and the one getting him is a top team with just that one missing piece of the puzzle ,,, now that still doesn't mean the trade is bad just that it would raise some eyebrows from the other teams in the playoff hunt IMO

I am the commish of a 12 team KEEPER league with PPR and IDP. A family member wants Percy who I have no problem trading since I am in desperate need of a RB. I am loaded at WR. My main team members are:

Reggie Bush, Megatron, Dez, Cruz and Percy. (we can play a 2-3 or a 1-4)

My other RB's are fodder.

He has Charles, Foster and Ray Rice.

I think he has man love for Percy since he has been after him all year but I would not trade him. It appears now he should be back in a week or two. Would YOU (if you were a owner in the league or commish) have a problem with someone trading for an injured player and giving a quality RB? He has need in that area and his he a longshot to make the playoffs. So it would mostly be for next year.

You huddle members in the league (u know who u are) I would appreciate your comments.

Trade deadline is 8:30 pm TONIGHT.

I don't care what you do. Both of your teams suck.

:lol:

No problems giving up quality player for a quality injured player that is suppose to be back soon. But, even then it still has to be appropriately balanced.

If you get Charles for Harvin, don't be surprised when others start yelling collusion. After all, Charles is more valuable with being a top RB this year and (assuming) a future keeper. Something lopsided will bring speculation.