[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bengals dolphins thread

Joebirds55

That was really gross showing Pacman getting a contact put in his eye. Watching people getting their eyes touched, putting in contacts or otherwise, gives me the super willies. I was yelling at the TV, show the damn game! :yuk:

And where the hell is Reshad Jones, and you lawfirm - go away.

Edited by PPIchamp

I went into this week with Lamar Miller as one of 3 potential weak spots in my lineup. If he matches his 1st half production in the 2nd half I'm going to be doing cartwheels. I had no choice but to start him. Which is generally the only way I don't truck up. :tup:

I went into this week with Lamar Miller as one of 3 potential weak spots in my lineup. If he matches his 1st half production in the 2nd half I'm going to be doing cartwheels. I had no choice but to start him. Which is generally the only way I don't truck up. :tup:

Since draft day my team has been completely retooled. Surprisingly miller has stayed on my roster. His production today has been a pleasant surprise to say the least. He could become solid trade bait or even a decent option if my starters (ap Morris) go down. Finally living up to expectations that quite a few people had for him

Since draft day my team has been completely retooled. Surprisingly miller has stayed on my roster. His production today has been a pleasant surprise to say the least. He could become solid trade bait or even a decent option if my starters (ap Morris) go down. Finally living up to expectations that quite a few people had for him

Yeah, it would be great if he comes on here late and makes me not look like a total jackass for taking him in the 5th round. He just needs to hang on to the damn ball.