[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bucking the Rakings

zekez

We'll see how it works out, but I'm bucking the rankings at a couple positions this weekend. Will be starting Pryor over RG3 (just don't trust RG3 until he has a few good games in a row), and starting Jordan Reed over Gronkowski (Brady has been putrid, and Gronk has a new hamstring injury).

Anyone else going against consensus rankings?

I don't trust any pats injury report. If it weren't for that penalty last week gronk gets a td and a few more points for the yards and catch, you're singing a different tune. I'd stick w gronk.

As for rg3 he did look awful. But the week before he was "back". How quick opinions flip flop. Pryor won't break off a 90 yard run every week.

Just my thoughts, go with your gut.

My gut is almost always wrong so following it is essentially bucking the trends/rankings. My gut says start Ivory against his old team. These guys are human so revenge, pride and vindication matter when they face the organization that let him go. Regardless of the circumstances. That extra juice must mean something.

The rankings have Ivory buried as a 30+ RB. Rex will try his best to keep the ball away from Brees. Will dust off ground and pound.

I am starting Pryor this week with Stafford on bye. His matchup looks fantastic and all indications are positive. Murphy dictates that he will put up an 8 pt slogfest. SD is also poor against the QB position so both have good matchups. I would start Pryor because of the likelihood of good rushing numbers. No way I would bench Gronk if he is 100% certain of playing.

This sounds good to me. Like Ivory a lot this week, he's been running hard and has some extra motivation.

I think you guys are on to something here. I just dropped Ivory so that I could promote Ellington and add CJ Anderson and Ray Graham to my PS.

The net result is that I think you can confidently expect Ivory to go off for 150+ yds and 3 TDs, Anderson will break his leg in 3 places tripping over Griese's dog, Graham will be cut and sign a CFL contract the next day, and Ellington will quit football forever as a result of being traumatized after being gang raped by a posse of midget clowns.

You're welcome, Ivory owners.

I am torn between RGIII and Wilson. Wilson has been doing well, but I almost feel like this game has "Marshawn Lynch" written all over it. As for RG III, I know the second I bench him, he will go off. Thus my losing record.

I think you guys are on to something here. I just dropped Ivory so that I could promote Ellington and add CJ Anderson and Ray Graham to my PS.

The net result is that I think you can confidently expect Ivory to go off for 150+ yds and 3 TDs, Anderson will break his leg in 3 places tripping over Griese's dog, Graham will be cut and sign a CFL contract the next day, and Ellington will quit football forever as a result of being traumatized after being gang raped by a posse of midget clowns.

I haven't looked at it that way? So should I pick up Graham and drop Ivory? I am missing something? :fool:

Looks like the Ivory move worked out for wpayers! Feel pretty good about benching RG3 for Pryor (Pryor has to do better than 9 points). Feeling not so good about the benching Gronk for Reed play...

damn :lol: