[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Darrel Young

nelsosi

Unreal. Helu one week now this. As a Morris owner I would've loved to see him get one of those at least. But 120 yards and a td today, can't complain at all....although I'd be complaining like crazy if romo ap garçon and panthers d didn't really improve my chances this week :)

To be fair, you can't really complain about what Morris has delivered. Your only gripe is that it could have been much much better if not for Helu and Young

The complaint is not about this past week's numbers, but more about the hit in confidence for Morris going forward. The shenanigans will likely continue, and Morris's value is dependent upon his scoring touchdowns. He's proven to be one of the best goal line backs in the NFL the last year and a half, yet those opportunities are being taken away.

The complaint is not about this past week's numbers, but more about the hit in confidence for Morris going forward. The shenanigans will likely continue, and Morris's value is dependent upon his scoring touchdowns. He's proven to be one of the best goal line backs in the NFL the last year and a half, yet those opportunities are being taken away.

He had over 1600 yards rushing and 13 TDs last year, how is that a player whose value is dependent on TDs, sounds like a 100 yard .75 TD a week guy. If you're expecting multiple TDs a week that is out of line with his past production and what most people are predicting.

Sure it sucks to watch other guys get the TDs instead of your player, but happens all the time and not just on Shanny coached teams.

Edited by stevegrab

and Morris's value is dependent upon his scoring touchdowns.

Not sure I agree with that. He's 3rd in rushing yards/game and 12th in scrimmage yards/game. He's been pretty consistent (especially in a year with so many RB1 underperformers)