[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

just put a skirt and high heels on 'em already

HowboutthemCowboys

yes, in super slo mo, on the perfect camera angle, I sure did.

In real time, it looked low. His leg bent backward, very similarly to how Brady's did in 2008.

Refs are told to err on the side of caution. The product is much better with the stars than without them. Do YOU wanna watch Kyle Orton for the rest of the season?

Nothing to see here.

In real time, it looked low. His leg bent backward, very similarly to how Brady's did in 2008.

Refs are told to err on the side of caution. The product is much better with the stars than without them. Do YOU wanna watch Kyle Orton for the rest of the season?

Nothing to see here.

you think they would have called that if the QB was Tuel?

you think they would have called that if the QB was Tuel?

They called a pretty bad one on Tuel too

I agree though, I dont want to see them hurt and watch backups all year but i dont want defenses to be scared to hit them either

Edited by Bamer27

You're confusing bad calls with good rules.

Yeah, they're making it so players don't know what to do anymore. Tackle, push, or leave alone. You see so much hesitation at the moment of truth now it ridiculous. But your right, there is no consistency in the calls between crews or individual refs. The safety coming up to make a great hit to separate the ball is no longer a great play. I just think it's sad.

Nothing to see here.

I saw this play and couldn't believe it got called. Its getting that you have a section that is about 1' on an opponents body that you can hit. There is safety and there is going so far in the other direction that instead of me as a fan celebrating a good clean hit, I am just waiting to see if its a flag. The guys on O are on to this too. The Pats are friggin disgraceful in whining for calls. This Dobson wants a call every time he gets touched. You basically cant dislodge the ball with a hit anymore. A defender needs to first watch you catch it, then measure out the 12 " section he has where he can hit you, then send you a notarized letter showing that he intends to hit you.

The announcers also were saying yesterday that forcing the defenders to stay 3 miles from the head is now going to result in much more leg/knee injuries