[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chip Kelly.... I don't like him at all.

Papa Deuce

And I am an Eagles fan.

Yeah, I know, we have a highly ranked offense, and today was awesome from a TD perspective... but I think ultimately he will be an NFL coaching failure. He's going to get players hurt.

After 7 TDs, there really wasn't a smart reason to keep Foles in the game. Also, why was DeSean Jackson handling kick returns after it was obvious that the Eagles were not going to lose? Riley Cooper's big day aside, the Eagles can not afford to have their best WR get hurt.

I scratch my head several times a game with the decisons he makes. Now, don't get me wrong, I think a coaching change was needed in Philly, as Andy Ried had stayed far too long, IMO. But this Kelly guy annoys me.

Amybe it is also his arrogance in his press conferences that makes me dislike him so much.

When your a bad as they have been you don't want to let anything creep in and mess up a great day. I know it sounds odd but when things are going well when they haven't been, you want that to continue. Letting the other team score a few more times playing backups just wouldn't feel all that good. JMO

When a player has the chance to make NFL history, you have to give him the opportunity. From a coach-player relationship standpoint, it's a no-brainer. Also, Foles isn't Peyton Manning. He is young and needs to develop.

With Vick out, Barkley needs all the time he can get.

Of course I have seen him.... he looks like a rookie thrown into something way over his head, hence the need to get him some time on the field. Vick may or may not play again, Foles has been hurt, so Barkley needs some time, IMO.

In any case, my big thing is that in the end I think Kelly will be an NFL flop...... teams will figure him out, and the losses will pile up.

Interesting. When he interviewed with Buffalo I was intrigued enough to watch Oregon play around that time. I immediately got a bad vibe from the sideline and an interview he did. Completely unfounded as far as I know, but he was oozing dick vibe all over my face and my brain.

Interesting. When he interviewed with Buffalo I was intrigued enough to watch Oregon play around that time. I immediately got a bad vibe from the sideline and an interview he did. Completely unfounded as far as I know, but he was oozing dick vibe all over my face and my brain.

????????????????????????