[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PACKERS REACHING OUT TO FAVRE?

onbrake

There is NO way on earth TT would EVER do this. No way. Get over it. He's gone and thank goodness. He cost GB AND MIN a championship.

Actually Favre did win a SB in GB, and lost MIN their last best chance to lose another SB.

Best of both worlds. Thanks Brett.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Ok, this was recently posted on The Huddle main page:

Brett Favre - QB - Free Agent Posted 11/5/13 8:38pm et facebook_thumb.jpg twitter_thumb2.gif The Green Bay Packers reached out to QB Brett Favre (Vikings) after QB Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) suffered a collarbone injury in the team's Week 9 game, but his agent said Favre will remain retired. Huddle Up: You knew this would happen, and you knew what the answer would be. With the QB passing up this opportunity, this should put an end to the calls to Favre the next time a team finds itself in need of QB help.

I don't believe that GB reached out to Favre, as with so many things a reporter said it happened, and many other sources are running with that story, as if somebody connected with Favre or the Packers themselves announced it happened.

See this post I made in the Aaron Rodgers thread, it sites multiple conflicting reports, including one that sites the source (a reporter from Sporting News) and another from the same outlet which disputes it. :crazy:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/410213-a-rodgers/page__st__100#entry3890531

For which team?

speaking of being OUT ,, ROTF ,, I was just on the home page scanning the tag lines for Fantasy Players New and seen this • Broncos' Bailey unlikely to return Week 10

I had to read it twice because swear it said Bronco Billy