[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Luck or Foles...

HowboutthemCowboys

I like Luck better than Foles, but it's close with Reggie Wayne being out. If Wayne was still healthy I would take Luck hands down without question. Luck is the superior talent and the Colts can't get it done in the running game. I look for them to start passing more and stop trying to force the running game.

Edited by Ron677

Foles is going to fold up like a lawn chair now that DC's have a few games of tape to work with. Luck and his squad took a game off that they shouldn't have. They will learn from that but they are a solid well balanced team. Even with a healthy Vick, Philly did nothing and I don't see their defense improving. They will be playing from behind and Foles will get back to what he does best, throwing picks and errand balls to no one in particular.

Disclaimer: Philly isn't one of my favorite teams.

• Like 1

Foles is going to fold up like a lawn chair now that DC's have a few games of tape to work with. Luck and his squad took a game off that they shouldn't have. They will learn from that but they are a solid well balanced team. Even with a healthy Vick, Philly did nothing and I don't see their defense improving. They will be playing from behind and Foles will get back to what he does best, throwing picks and errand balls to no one in particular.

Teams should chance QBs every third week so DCs never have tape on them.

I have Foles and would trade him for Luck in a heartbeat.

If I was in your league I would accept that trade. I love Luck as a NFL QB but in terms of fantasy for the rest of the year he's currently on my bench with both Romo and Keenum ahead of him. I know that sounds nuts but Luck's rest of the year schedule is brutal especially when compared to Romo and Keenum and with Wayne out the only person out there catching balls is T.Y Hilton.

Edited by efranklin

Nick Foles is the new Tony Romo. Now with fewer picks!

At least Luck has a nice floor, with his tendency to tuck the ball and run when they get inside the 10. Past 2 performances have been weak in "real life" but he's still put up a fair amount of fantasy points . . .

I'm rolling with Foles this week against Washington but not sure I'll be relying on him after that.

While Romo continues not winning playoff games for the Cowboys.

You can win playoff games if your in playoff games, we have to get there first but you seem rather optimistic we are going to make the playoffs. Cool because I don't feel all that confident that our defense can stop teams down the stretch. Hopefully with 7 starters coming back after the bye we can get back to playing at least turnover defense. The schedule is as favorable as you can ask for so if we can get Lee back and the rest of the guys stay healthy it's certainly possible to win enough games to win the east. Especially since the rest of the team in the division seem to be worse off then us. At least in the first half of the season. We'll see but the Offense is suffering badly with Austin out and the Defense can't play without Lee in the middle and Ware on the end.