[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If You Could Ask Tim Tebow One Question...

darin3

God loves you and sent His son to die for your sins. He will give you a new life and hope. That's what Tebow would say which is why you find him so offensive. The cross is offensive because it requires you to face the fact that you're lost and hopeless without Christ. I hope that you all would take time to watch the video in the below link and may God bless you.

http://myhopewithbillygraham.org/programs/the-cross/

• Like 1

:rofl:

Toast of Turin

ROFL! I heard it has healing properties. It cured Taz's VD when he rubbed it on his... errr... well, you know. Except now no one else is willing to try it.

Rumor has it Taz contracted said VD from his stylist. (Wait for it...)

Edited by Tripleshot

• 3 weeks later...

Guess who visited his favorite hairdresser in LA again today? That's right, Mr. Tebow.

Guess who is more than likely going to meet Mr. Tebow right around Christmas? That's right, this guy.

:woot:

LA haircut: $75

Non-alcoholic eggnog: $4.99

Meeting God's stepson on God's realson's B-Day: priceless.

LA haircut: $75

Non-alcoholic eggnog: $4.99

Meeting God's stepson on God's realson's B-Day: priceless.

False alarm. Our flight gets in at 6:15pm and dude is going to my sister's salon in the afternoon. As Tebow would say... "FIDDLESTICKS!"

:kicksrock:

False alarm. Our flight gets in at 6:15pm and dude is going to my sister's salon in the afternoon. As Tebow would say... "FIDDLESTICKS!"

:kicksrock:

Rats :(

Maybe you could have your sister drug him and hold hm until you can get there. I mean if you really want to meet Tebow go all in.

Rats :(

Maybe you could have your sister drug him and hold hm until you can get there. I mean if you really want to meet Tebow go all in.

Well it looks like he'll probably be a client of hers moving forward so there may be opportunities down the road.

Still, oh so close! :sad: