[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please help at flex and qb

robert terni

Pick 1 PPR ...Nelson vs eagles, Mike James vs miami (assuming martin is out), MJD vs Titans?

QB

Kaepernick vs Tough Panthers def or Case Keenum vs Arizona?

Espn ranks and projections are useless...They have Kaep ranked 10th out of qbs and Case 23rd but projections they have Kaep getting 8 pts and Case 22..LOL

Edited by robert terni

QB is not a tough decision, go with the Kaep. He's coming off a bye and has been playing a whole lot better as of late. Keenum is unproven and going on the road against an ok Arizona D.

Same thing for your FLEX, you gotta stick with your studs, Jordy has been killing it all year. Yes losing Rodgers is a bit of a blow, but I think Senaca Wallace (after a week of 1st team reps at practice) will be MUCH better this week.

Yeah u gotta roll with Jordy, hopefully Wallace looks to him like Rodger does and he don't go else where ... ie Foles and Copper

Out of QBs man that's tough based on Match ups... I feel both will be low scoring with more.running...no other QBs on wire? Locker ? Foles? If not I'd roll with Kaep I guess..... if.both play late and u find yourself down a lot.I'd take a gamble on Case ....

Return the favor ? Http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/410488-pick-em-for-mewr-rb-and-flexoh-my-do-or-die-games-whir/#entry3891092