[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick em' for me...WR, RB and Flex...OH MY! *Do or Die games* WHIR

Hard Hitta

OK first league I need to pick a 2WR,,1TE and a flex (can be any position except QB ofcourse) PPR .... I'm rhinking of rollin with the "*" by them...

Payton Hillis ...lol

R. Cooper*

TY Hilton*

James Jones

G. Tate*

Martellus Bennett*

Jason Witten

Tough on my flex, I.been rolling.with both TEs. But.not.quite sure Witten has been disappointing to say the least...

I just need a flex in this lg, PPR also.

R. Cooper

James Jones

Brandon Lafell

Roddy White

And one more ladies! Those are cash leagues , this is one with all my friends... not gonna go into details let's just say 2 weeks ago played Megaton who dropped a 50 Burger and this past week played Andre who also dropped a 50 Burger. ..

So PPR I need a ONE RB

Sproles

S Jax

Trent Richardson

R. Jennings

1) if you are going for upside here I think you have them picked pretty well. Bennett has been more consistent but I think that Witten has the most upside. Coin flip between the two.

2) I'd roll Cooper by a smidge over Lafell - Both players are boom or bust type but Cooper has the advantage of having Jackson playing opposite him. James Jones - I don't trust any receiver with Wallace as the QB and White hasn't done anything this year (maybe he is due?).

3) I probably wouldn't start Sproles as Brees hasn't utilized him in the least the past few weeks. I want to say TRich but as a fellow owner I know how hard that sounds - I have him sitting this week with Stacey and CJwannabe2K. But Trent is playing a soft defense but is slowly losing touches to Brown - might be a wakeup call? He is on the injury report this week (ankle). Jackson has been hampered but can be an every down back this week. Tough call here - going with my gut I'd give TRich a shot

• Like 1

1) if you are going for upside here I think you have them picked pretty well. Bennett has been more consistent but I think that Witten has the most upside. Coin flip between the two.

2) I'd roll Cooper by a smidge over Lafell - Both players are boom or bust type but Cooper has the advantage of having Jackson playing opposite him. James Jones - I don't trust any receiver with Wallace as the QB and White hasn't done anything this year (maybe he is due?).

3) I probably wouldn't start Sproles as Brees hasn't utilized him in the least the past few weeks. I want to say TRich but as a fellow owner I know how hard that sounds - I have him sitting this week with Stacey and CJwannabe2K. But Trent is playing a soft defense but is slowly losing touches to Brown - might be a wakeup call? He is on the injury report this week (ankle). Jackson has been hampered but can be an every down back this week. Tough call here - going with my gut I'd give TRich a shot

Well for.#1 I can play both TEs one at my flex.... should I play both.over any of.those WRs

And with #3 sproles.is.just pissing.me.off .... lol T rich, and s jax as well! God... thank god for Z Stacy pick up.... I'm honestly.thinking of playing Jennings.this week vs Giants

I have Dez,Marshall and Kennan Allen as my WRs and Flex. Just cant get a 2rb to step it up