[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RGIII expectations for Thursday night

cubdaddy

I was one of those guys who looked at his schedule and thought he should be fantasy gold in the second half of the season...he's been dreadful except vs CHI. Tonight should be his night vs a porous MIN secondary. If he flops vs them I can't imagine anyone starting him even with his second half schedule. Will he finally breakout? I'm hoping he does while Rodgers is out...

He had a good game against GB too in week 3.

I just read this, so that may be a good sign. MIN D has been suspect, especially the secondary

The last time Washington quarterback RG3 played against Minnesota, last year as a rookie, he put forth an incredible Fantasy performance. Griffin was 17 for 22 for 182 passing yards with a touchdown and added 138 rushing yards and two more scores on the ground against the Vikings.

having a good night, so far...of course i knew he would blow-up since i benched him for rivers this week! lol

Yup...I tried switching at 8:29 and I was 4 mins late even tho it didn't start yet...I'm just hoping he doesn't go for 40pts and russel wilson is atleast in the ball park with his #s

Yup...I tried switching at 8:29 and I was 4 mins late even tho it didn't start yet...I'm just hoping he doesn't go for 40pts and russel wilson is atleast in the ball park with his #s

I took Wilson out for him about an hour and a half prior to the game....thank god...