[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wow tonight is big

frenzal rhomb

I knew this wasn't going to end well.

It's the Huddle, when does it?

just read this thread...HILARIOUS!

frenzal rhomb = jonathan martin

bronco billy = ritchie incognito

LMAO!

completely spot on. and that doesn't just apply to this thread. which is why there is a secret society elsewhere, where the lameness of the huddle gets discussed.

Edited by irish

completely spot on. and that doesn't just apply to this thread. which is why there is a secret society elsewhere, where the lameness of the huddle gets discussed.

oh, secret society? is there a secret handshake, too? LOL

oh, secret society? is there a secret handshake, too? LOL

just a lot of grab-assing and snickering. hey, everyone needs a place to vent or express thoughts, concerns and feelings. however, some are accepting of doing so, while others mock out of insecurity.

Just a quick update on all the players I having going tonight. 10 of 12 have scored points so far. That is all.

but have they scored more than 2.20284637399 pts to this point?

Why is it spot on?

This is a thread where all the author cares about is his own team. Where exactly would the Huddle be if the first page were threads by say only 30 people like fr? How interesting would a MB be if everyone only cared about how things affected their own teams ?

There are threads where owners are invited to discuss their own FF teams - notably the every Monday. "What do you need?" thread. I don't say dick about that because it is an invitation for everyone to make a post about their own needs. That's cool. I don't say dick when people interject into a topic with their own experience as it relates to the topic - I do it myself sometimes, like maybe not starting a player who went off the past weekend, like Cooper last weekend.

But this kind of thread is completely different - it is exclusively about the author's team and nothing else. It's just like a WDIS thread, or a "rate my team" thread , or a "should. I make this trade" thread. It's selfish and only focused on the author. That doesn't belong here. - just like the other three kinds of threads don't.

You want to really kill this site? Start encouraging this kind of selfish crap. And the worst thing? The OP doesn't even realize it and tries to make me the bad guy bully picking on him. And then you defending it with similar crap.

Why is it spot on?

This is a thread where all the author cares about is his own team. Where exactly would the Huddle be if the first page were threads by say only 30 people like fr? How interesting would a MB be if everyone only cared about how things affected their own teams ?

There are threads where owners are invited to discuss their own FF teams - notably the every Monday. "What do you need?" thread. I don't say dick about that because it is an invitation for everyone to make a post about their own needs. That's cool. I don't say dick when people interject into a topic with their own experience as it relates to the topic - I do it myself sometimes, like maybe not starting a player who went off the past weekend, like Cooper last weekend.

But this kind of thread is completely different - it is exclusively about the author's team and nothing else. It's just like a WDIS thread, or a "rate my team" thread , or a "should. I make this trade" thread. It's selfish and only focused on the author. That doesn't belong here. - just like the other three kinds of threads don't.

You want to really kill this site? Start encouraging this kind of selfish crap. And the worst thing? The OP doesn't even realize it and tries to make me the bad guy bully picking on him. And then you defending it with similar crap.

it's spot on because it brings about this response, which results in more entertainment. winner, winner, free-roaming, hormone-free organic chicken dinner.

it's spot on because it brings about this response, which results in more entertainment. winner, winner, free-roaming, hormone-free organic chicken dinner.

this IS entertainment...and, to think, before this thread i was considering not renewing next year...lol

Come on RGIII get Reed the rock, feed the beast

I 2nd that motion!

If Ponder is hurt our season is over.

Shoulder issue and going to the locker room.

Yes tonight is huge...If the Vikes pull this game out they will improve to 2-7 and save their season

:unsure:

Actually, this game has playoff implications, believe it or not. Because if the Niners win out, and the Seahawks win out except for a loss to the Niners in SF, their records are so close that the tiebreaker for the division may come down to strength of schedule. Since Seattle plays the Vikings, and the Niners play the Skins, a Viking win over the Skins could tip that strength of schedule in the Seahawks favor.

I can't take all the bullying here. I'm leaving and checking into a hospital for emotional distress. :cry:

You big pansy! Why don't you just punch someone in the face...with you're keyboard fists.

• Like 1