[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who Picked the Viking to win tonight

Cowboyz1

This guy did. I only did because they were home, the Deadskins have sucked and as a Cowboys' fan, I wanted the Vikes to win.

This guy did. I only did because they were home, the Deadskins have sucked and as a Cowboys' fan, I wanted the Vikes to win.

Same here. I think we are going to need every game we can get this year the way our defense is giving up yardage. Sure hope they can keep up with the turnovers.

Same here. I think we are going to need every game we can get this year the way our defense is giving up yardage. Sure hope they can keep up with the turnovers.

Yeah, you're right. Only for us to win the division, get into the playoffs and lose our 1st round game to the 49ers. But I'd rather be in it and have a chance.

I did in the Pick'Em contest that I'm in. Wasn't really sure why WAS was favored to begin with. To me, it was a pick'em game, with MIN getting the nod because they were at home. MIN might be bad, but WAS is just as bad, IMO.

Is this your heart or your wallet speaking ,, we must ( as gamblers ) always learn to separate the two

I don't gamble much outside FF, so its not my wallet. Not my heart either really just my gut. Dolphins with a world of distractions on the road in primetime.

Plus I thought Bermann usually goes with the home dog on a Monday Night.

name='stevegrab' timestamp='1383934418' post='3891956']

I don't gamble much outside FF, so its not my wallet. Not my heart either really just my gut. Dolphins with a world of distractions on the road in primetime.

Plus I thought Bermann usually goes with the home dog on a Monday Night.

[/b]

We have not had a sig bet here for years that I recall ,, are sig bets still allowed here ??? mine is simple , if TB wins yours says Warren Moon is the greatest QB to ever play in the NFL not named Montana , yours is ?

I did at the last minute. I'm currently 11th overall and only 4 games back in a national pick em contest. I could use a 12+ win week.

How many wins does that equal? How many wins does first have?

I'm at 92 worthy of first place after Thursday but I have to imagine a national contest would be around 110 or so for first.