[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who Picked the Viking to win tonight

Cowboyz1

We have not had a sig bet here for years that I recall ,, are sig bets still allowed here ??? mine is simple , if TB wins yours says Warren Moon is the greatest QB to ever play in the NFL not named Montana , yours is ?

Sorry missed seeing this post in time to take a bet on that game. Besides that, I was the one picking TB to win, so I would have been dictating your sig in that case (damn drunk guys posting ;) )

I was surprised last night to see almost all of the picks on the pre-game to be for the Bucs. I guess by the time the game started most figured the Dolpins would be a mess, and even the horrible Bucs could beat them.

I wouldn't have much problem taking a sig bet provided it is something I feel strongly about. The TB win prediction was just a gut feeling I got watching the Thursday game. It may have just been gas, but it was right.

Sorry missed seeing this post in time to take a bet on that game. Besides that, I was the one picking TB to win, so I would have been dictating your sig in that case (damn drunk guys posting ;) )

I was surprised last night to see almost all of the picks on the pre-game to be for the Bucs. I guess by the time the game started most figured the Dolpins would be a mess, and even the horrible Bucs could beat them.

I wouldn't have much problem taking a sig bet provided it is something I feel strongly about. The TB win prediction was just a gut feeling I got watching the Thursday game. It may have just been gas, but it was right.

Sigs are fun ,, but no way in the world would I ever except a beeber , breabr biber ,,, whatever his name is avi bet

Not to mention it was you and I not that triple-shot-of whiskey honda-stirrer :shades:

Hey is there a list a filter words someplace ,,, you know for us drunk guys to reference :sad:

I don't think so and they seem to change. BJ might be able to compile something, but I think DMD/WW are the keepers of the key.

I think Honda is new and used to be something different like chives. As an owner of several fine Honda products I don't care for that one. I also remember a time when there was a debate about the best RB and DMD added a filter for Sanders -> Smith. There was a thread talking about Bob Sanders or some other player with that last name which got really confusing with the filter. I'm actually suprised a word like sh*t is filtered, heck you can even use that on broadcast TV in prime time.

I don't have control over those, DMD usually does those and periodically changes the filter word. For the RBs, he did those for several names, then changed most of them back but forgot Simpson, so there was confusion when talking about Jerome Simpson.

I don't have control over those, DMD usually does those and periodically changes the filter word. For the RBs, he did those for several names, then changed most of them back but forgot Simpson, so there was confusion when talking about Jerome Simpson.

I meant you could probably come up with a list of the filters, or at least what words are filtered, not that you have control.

I remember one time after learning of the word filters I made a post full of nasty words, and many of the most offensive were not filtered. That is why I am surprised that a relatively harmless word like sh*t was getting filtered.