[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Brown

Hugh-mongus

The team has stated they will ease him in. Yes he could see 10 or so carries and GL work, but your expectations should be modest. An article in today's NY Times reviews his past injuries (twice broken leg, achilles) and the takeaway is Brown is obviously somewhat fragile. They want him back in but will approach his return wisely. Amazingly, the Giants are still on the playoff hunt so Brown is critical down the stretch.

Per giants.com, posted yesterday,

RB Wilson placed on IR; Brown activated

November 7, 2013 04:00 PM | Michael Eisen

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Andre Brown and Markus Kuhn are eligible to begin their 2013 seasons, while those of David Wilson and Shaun Rogers have officially ended.

Edited by Who Dat?

I actually dropped Hillis off my roster in one league and am starting Brown.

Okay now you guys have me second guessing leaving him on the bench. I am torn because the Giants need him so bad, but I feel like he is going to get about 12 touches, and one of them needs to be a touchdown to make it worth starting him. Of course with "fresh legs" that is always more of a possibility even on limited touches it seems. Tough call. I'm quite sure I will get it wrong.

Let's pose a WDIS.. Brown or Greene off the titans I'm super stuck on this

Well, now there is a part of me that would never advise anybody to start Greene under any circumcisions. So I am going to abstain giving you an answer.on that. Plus this is the wrong forum for WDIS and I fear I may be struck down just for saying what I have already said.

Let's pose a WDIS.. Brown or Greene off the titans I'm super stuck on this

In this case it's a pure "safe vs. upside" choice. Want to play it safe? Play Greene. The coaching staff said he's gonna get 10-ish carries a game. I doubt he'll get more. He'll need to score to be relevant.

Who knows how much Brown plays? There's a shot he gets a good handful of carries. I think he's the upside play.

So guess it depends on the rest of your roster and how much of a risk-taker you are.

And to make this post more "main forum" relevant.... I think you start Brown in a flex if you want to roll the dice a bit and don't have a real solid option there.

Edited by darin3

Well, now there is a part of me that would never advise anybody to start Greene under any circumcisions. So I am going to abstain giving you an answer.on that. Plus this is the wrong forum for WDIS and I fear I may be struck down just for saying what I have already said.

Just making more convo... Seeing who is playing him and over who? Getting an idea of his depth

I'm playing Steven Jackson over brown, at least for this week.

My dilemma as well. With Shonn Green and J. Bell all vying for my RB 2

Dire times in Middle Earth.

Edited by satelliteoflovegm

This is a perfect example of why it is so tough to manage a team this year. Look at all the names being thrown out in this thread. All guys capable of carrying the day or laying a huge egg. That is what we have been reduced to, picking lottery balls. I've got Gio Bernard, Ellington, Andre Brown, J. Rogers. There is probably a winning combo somwhere in that, but when you are talking about 10-12 carries it is such a crapshoot.

Let's post all WDIS questions in the Fantasy Football Advice forum and not hijack other threads with these.

Or not be an jerk and realize that what I asked furthered this conversation and brought up good points? How does one talk about a players potential with out discussing other players potentials and the scenario But troll away I'm new I must nkt get the point of a discussion.

Edited by Gregbahr

This is a perfect example of why it is so tough to manage a team this year. Look at all the names being thrown out in this thread. All guys capable of carrying the day or laying a huge egg. That is what we have been reduced to, picking lottery balls. I've got Gio Bernard, Ellington, Andre Brown, J. Rogers. There is probably a winning combo somwhere in that, but when you are talking about 10-12 carries it is such a crapshoot.

Well said as a newbie this year to fnatasy. This was a great learning year for me.

Dire times in Middle Earth.

Hahahaha