[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Brown

Hugh-mongus

it's either Andre Brown or Donald Brown for me. One of them has to start alongside Pierre Thomas. Bye weeks this late suck!

I'd go with Donald Brown for sure.

Okay now you guys have me second guessing leaving him on the bench. I am torn because the Giants need him so bad, but I feel like he is going to get about 12 touches, and one of them needs to be a touchdown to make it worth starting him. Of course with "fresh legs" that is always more of a possibility even on limited touches it seems. Tough call. I'm quite sure I will get it wrong.

Who would you start over Brown?

Let's pose a WDIS.. Brown or Greene off the titans I'm super stuck on this

I'd go with Brown but understand why you'd go safe with Greene.

Who would you start over Brown?

Brown would be a flex for me if I started him, and would bench either Lance Moore or Michael Floyd.

Brown would be a flex for me if I started him, and would bench either Lance Moore or Michael Floyd.

I'd be starting Michael Floyd and wouldn't bat an eyelash.

Or not be an jerk and realize that what I asked furthered this conversation and brought up good points? How does one talk about a players potential with out discussing other players potentials and the scenario But troll away I'm new I must nkt get the point of a discussion.

"He was broad in the shoulder and narrow in the hip, and everybody knew you didn't give no lip to Big John"

You might wanna BTFU a few steps there hoss.

• Like 1

Or not be an jerk and realize that what I asked furthered this conversation and brought up good points? How does one talk about a players potential with out discussing other players potentials and the scenario But troll away I'm new I must nkt get the point of a discussion.

Nice knowing you
  • Like 1