[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Brown

Hugh-mongus

I have induced fnatasy karma with this post while brown rides the bench with some good points Greene has yielded me nothing but really who saw jags playing a great game? Haha. Good to know I have a decent RB of waivers for a play off run tho!

You and I both. Thought greene had a great match up but guess the jags came to play today. Atleast we know brown is healthy and startable.

i started him in one league but will probably lose cause the other team is loaded. happy to see he play well though.

Damnit...Brown is sitting on the wire in one of my leagues. I can't believe that I allowed that to happen considering that I have been acquiring him across the board for over a month. I am either getting old, in too many leagues, or both.

The team has stated they will ease him in. Yes he could see 10 or so carries and GL work, but your expectations should be modest. An article in today's NY Times reviews his past injuries (twice broken leg, achilles) and the takeaway is Brown is obviously somewhat fragile. They want him back in but will approach his return wisely. Amazingly, the Giants are still on the playoff hunt so Brown is critical down the stretch.

That was pretty much what anybody would expcect for a key injured player returning to the team, even without the coaches directly saying it. That is why I was so shocked to see him carry it 30 times.

Damnit...Brown is sitting on the wire in one of my leagues. I can't believe that I allowed that to happen considering that I have been acquiring him across the board for over a month. I am either getting old, in too many leagues, or both.

Maybe one too many chains cut off some of the blood flow...there's a price for looking pimp.

I picked him up in 3 of my 4 leagues 3 weeks back. I didn't start him this week, figuring he'd share carries. But that's ok, cause now I can cut Ray Rice on one team and TRich on another and feel good about saying truck you to that pair of underachieving wastes of roster space - until Brown gets his next injury two games from now.