[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

team owner challenged me to a physical fight...WTF

dolphindan1

I am in a keeper league with a bunch of co-workers and some other people who are friends....been in the league for over 12 or so years....Well a trade was made...where one owner, a good friend of mine. traded away Eddie Lacy and Randall Cobb and couple other guys for Fred Jackson and Tony Gonzo and there were some other players involved...anyway...I was talking to my friend who traded Lacy and Cobb and was giving him a hard time saying he got screwed over...It wasnt a terrible trade, I just think he gave away 2 keepers for nothing really that he will keep...anyway...I started posting on our league message board...Highlight videos of Lacy and rankings for Eddie Lacy...Saying he is a stud...etc etc...just poking fun at my buddy,as we all do it....anyway the owner that got Lacy and Cobb..flew off the handle started calling me a little Bitch and stuff and I responded back in kind....Well he finally told me to meet him bring my family and he will bring the video camera and he will kick my ass so my family can see what a Bitch I am....I told him that he did the same thing to me for several years over a trade with the same guy...even gave us both nicknames so I really didnt understand what he was so upset about except for the fact he may feel guilty for screwing the other guy over....He just called me a Pu$$y and kept going on and on on the message board for the league to see....It was really weird....I was even working a trade with this guy and told him good job on his trade with the other guy....I thought he got the better end...No biggie...sad thing is this guy started this league and is the comish...

I just dont know how to handle this....DO I just let it go, Fight him, quit the league (I really enjoy the league)...what...any thoughts?

Tell him: Friday, after school, by the tetherball court. Make sure you bring some internet friends that chant "fight, fight, fight."

Bring some Kraken Spiced Rum. And then tell him you are going to release the Kraken one way or another. How he wants it is up to him. Cheers.

Edited by Riffraff

let it go

exactly. otherwise, here we go with the dropping of gloves again acting like a bunch or high school momos.

Finish the season and don't go back next year unless he addresses being an a-hole.

Nothing sucks more in FF than being in a league with a guy like that.

I know a guy like that. I'm not in that league anymore for different circumstances, but I'd rather go 0-13 playing in my current leagues than go back to that old one.

If you haven't already, take it to the commish. He should be doing something to stop this nonsense. The dude has crossed the line to the point where it is detrimental to the league.

Taking it even a step further, if he has made written threats of bodily harm, well.....that is legally actionable.

Not cool any way you look at it, and no way I let somebody get away with threatening me that way. You shouldn't tolerate it, nor should the league.

This guy's name isn't Incognito, is it?

If you haven't already, take it to the commish. He should be doing something to stop this nonsense. The dude has crossed the line to the point where it is detrimental to the league.

Taking it even a step further, if he has made written threats of bodily harm, well.....that is legally actionable.

Not cool any way you look at it, and no way I let somebody get away with threatening me that way. You shouldn't tolerate it, nor should the league.

This guy's name isn't Incognito, is it?

He is the commish...sadly

He is the commish...sadly

This is the commish doing this???!!! Hilarious.

Agree with leaving the league in protest, but not before calling him out on the league forums and taking as many other owners with me as I could. How could anyone feel good about playing in a league that this lunatic is running?

Just make fun of him mercilessly, laugh at him and how only unintelligent people resort to physical violence. What could he possibly say to that? It's the truth. When he gets so upset he shows up at your house to fight, call the cops and while he's in jail, usurp commissioner role

I just dont know how to handle this....DO I just let it go, Fight him, quit the league (I really enjoy the league)...what...any thoughts?

Tell him you'll meet him at (x) time and place. Ask what he's planning to wear.

Then post on the Craiglist "male for male" account and tell everyone who replies that you'll be giving hummers at (x) time and place.

Show up at (x)+5 minutes and enjoy the ensuing hilarity and/or violence.

(this may not work if the guy is actually homosexual)

Ask him to show up at your local clinic and tell the doctor to probe and see if they can determine why his nuts haven't fallen yet. I mean come on talk about childish. His nuts must still be high and tight for protection as he surely hasn't reached adolescence. Tell him to jump up and down and see if they will fall. Otherwise, I would just ignore the child.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Don't do a thing , don't meet him anywhere , but if he invades your space treat it as a threat and deal with it as so. There is a saying that I was told from someone to remember also, when dealing with bullies that come to physically harm you. " If you hit that and they call the cops , that means you didn't hit them hard enough " I'm not telling you to go and hit him I'm only saying if he comes at you do not hold back , do not run because even if you get away this time the next time you may not see him coming , you do work together correct ? So best to ignore and not instigate any longer but don't turn your back either

Don't do a thing , don't meet him anywhere , but if he invades your space treat it as a threat and deal with it as so. There is a saying that I was told from someone to remember also, when dealing with bullies that come to physically harm you. " If you hit that and they call the cops , that means you didn't hit them hard enough " I'm not telling you to go and hit him I'm only saying if he comes at you do not hold back , do not run because even if you get away this time the next time you may not see him coming , you do work together correct ? So best to ignore and not instigate any longer but don't turn your back either

No me and this one owner do not work together...He is actually a cop...crazy...When he started bashing me and calling me names and crap on the message board I responded right back cussing him...I guess he couldnt deal with....said he just took care of a 20 year old he knows he can handle me...sad thing is I am old and almost disabled...doctor wants me to go on disability but I refuse...So I asked him what he would prove if he kicked my ass...

No me and this one owner do not work together...He is actually a cop...crazy...When he started bashing me and calling me names and crap on the message board I responded right back cussing him...I guess he couldnt deal with....said he just took care of a 20 year old he knows he can handle me...sad thing is I am old and almost disabled...doctor wants me to go on disability but I refuse...So I asked him what he would prove if he kicked my ass...

Sorry for my post then ,,, all I can say is he is a sad individual

Sounds like he is someone who is self conscience and has a disassociated personality disorder. He more than likey took your honest ribbing with the other guy as an attack on his trade. In turn, this bruised his ego or he felt you embarassed him. The best thing to do is to completely ignore his postings and taunts. Ignoring their outbursts instead of feeding in to them absolutely makes them lose their mind. Don't waste a second on thinking about fighting him. Not worth it.

• Like 2