[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

STL - IND

Hugh-mongus

As I said elsewhere, Colts looking REALLY REALLY bad. I mean this is as bad as I can ever remember a Colt team looking in so long, almost ever. Like pre-Manning era bad. Even Luck looks horrifically bad. Did Polian break out his voodoo doll or something?

Most interesting story line (other than Austin) is whether or not the Colt KO return man takes it out of the end zone. Best line of the day was the commentator: "he takes it out of the end zone...I don't know why, since he never gets it past the 15" lol

Don't get me wrong, I'll take it, but I have never seen a weirder game as far as breaks. The Rams have gotten every single break in this game, and to their credit, they've taken advantage of them.

Yeah wasn't that a great move to trade their #1 pick for him? What a diff he's made in the run game. Not like they could've better used a stud along the OL or top WR (etc etc) instead with that #1 pick next year. I can't believe I doubted the experts here who thought anyone questioning that trade was crazy. :tup:

Yeah wasn't that a great move to trade their #1 pick for him? What a diff he's made in the run game. Not like they could've better used a stud along the OL or top WR (etc etc) instead with that #1 pick next year. I can't believe I doubted the experts here who thought anyone questioning that trade was crazy. :tup:

The Browns look really smart right now too.

Colts driving. Luck zings one in the end zone. It's tipped, right into a STL D's hands. That kinda day. :furious:

The Rams have gotten EVERY break today. All of them.