[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Panthers will beat San Fran Today!

dope man

I just think NE is due to tear somebody up and CAR is not a 6-3 caliber team.

I have seen a lot of teams carried deep into the playoffs because of a great defense....everyone thought San Fran would do the same thing to them.....don't think the Panthers won't be hyped on the biggest national stage in years, Panthers will beat NE by a fg....they will shut down Gronk!!! I feel like a fortune teller today, feel good about it. :shades:

The Chiefs would beg to differ. Buffalo's is good too.

Chiefs have a great defense....Carolina's front 7 is just nasty, if this defense were in a large market the media would have been talking about them from the pre-season....but that is just how it is here in a small market, takes time to get attention.

That Defense is pretty nasty.....the best front 7 in the NFL IMO

They are right there, that's for sure.

The Chiefs would beg to differ. Buffalo's is good too.

KC, BUF, CAR, SEA & SF are all right there...so was Cin until they lost Geno Atkins

Last game Niners lost was aldon smiths last game before his rehab stint... Then his first game back is their next loss hmmm. Just saying sometimes chemistry is everything and players who have become cancers can mess that up.

Don't put this loss on Smith.

Don't put this loss on Smith.

Cmon Keg read between the lines :rolleyes: . Did I say it was because how he did or didn't play noooo... He barely played but presents of an individual in a locker room can be felt off the field just as much as on it. I said they were just as flat as the last time Mr. Smith was in uniform. Distractions such as his can have an affect on team chemistry and that's a fact bud. While he was gone and somewhat forgotten the last 5 weeks they played as a unit... They did not today or their last loss he was in the locker room vs Indy Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Cmon Keg read between the lines :rolleyes: . Did I say it was because how he did or didn't play noooo... He barely played but presents of an individual in a locker room can be felt off the field just as much as on it. I said they were just as flat as the last time Mr. Smith was in uniform. Distractions such as his can have an affect on team chemistry and that's a fact bud. While he was gone and somewhat forgotten the last 5 weeks they played as a unit... They did not today or their last loss he was in the locker room vs Indy

Still not buying "Chemistry" as the reason they lost, and don't think it's fair to Carolina to use that as a reason.
  • Like 2