[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coaches took their stupid pills today...

zekez

Capped of with the brilliant decision to run the ball and settle for field goals in San Diego; the horrendous early play calling on Indy; and the decision in GB when the game was still in hand and about 10 minutes left to let Tolzien throw the ball three times with first and goal at the 9 rather than give it to Lacy. You ALL deserve to lose!

According to some people, you can't be right and they can't be wrong because they're the pros, I don't see anyone offering you a HC job in the NFL, blah blah blah.

Didn't see the GB game but agree w/what you're saying - did see/watching the other 2, you're correct there also.

The Bears should have pulled a gimpy Cutler long before they finally did.

A winnable game slipped away.

Yes and no...Cutler is his own worst enemy...I'm guessing he knew he needs to show "Nads" for the sake of being captain. He made Marshall shine once again and made Jeffery viable. Like it or no Cutler is your best bet. Too bad he didn't make it through ..

Ditkaless Wonders

Yeah, that's makes sense.

Darryl Waltrip. Winston Cup Champion.

Wow didn't picture BB as a NASCAR fan, I think BJ nailed the answer above.

My first thought was DWill, but he had a game Sunday, doubt BB was watching games with him ;)

Hold the phone Gladys...Schiano is yet to play. He pops more stupid pills per game than Lindsey Lohan got from her parents at her sweet sixteen party.

He surly has some doozies planned for tonight.

I bet Schiano throws his red flag on a scoring play, runs out to midfield, inflates a blowup doll, and proceeds to dry hump the hell out of it as an argument against being penalized for challenging an automatically reviewed play.

He will probably also order his Linebackers Coach to punch a Miami cheerleader in the face during the final 30 seconds of the game.

• Like 1

Hold the phone Gladys...Schiano is yet to play. He pops more stupid pills per game than Lindsey Lohan got from her parents at her sweet sixteen party.

He surly has some doozies planned for tonight.

Was that intentional??? If so...well done sir.

Yes and no...Cutler is his own worst enemy...I'm guessing he knew he needs to show "Nads" for the sake of being captain. He made Marshall shine once again and made Jeffery viable. Like it or no Cutler is your best bet. Too bad he didn't make it through ..

Have you watched any Bears game this year? Josh McCown is playing well in Trestman's system.

A healthy McCown would have done better than a gimpy Cutler.

Have you watched any Bears game this year? Josh McCown is playing well in Trestman's system.

A healthy McCown would have done better than a gimpy Cutler.

seen it...disagree (mostly , not a Cutler fan )...You watch them all I'm sure so I'll defer to that...Still Cutler IS your best bet when healthy..Good 'ole Smokin' Jay ..lol

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcay8z6z9y1rge9rdo1_400.jpg

Edited by boltnlava

seen it...disagree (mostly , not a Cutler fan )...You watch them all I'm sure so I'll defer to that...Still Cutler IS your best bet when healthy..Good 'ole Smokin' Jay ..lol

I see him more like Jake The Snake ,, all the talent in the world if you could believe what you read but it just never developed for a full year/s
  • Like 1

I see him more like Jake The Snake ,, all the talent in the world if you could believe what you read but it just never developed for a full year/s

Damn! The SNAKE! lol Great ref....Hmmm I do totally see that. Parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtaaaaaaaaaaaaaay....Snake new a good time when he saw one.

• Like 1

Damn! The SNAKE! lol Great ref....Hmmm I do totally see that. Parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtaaaaaaaaaaaaaay....Snake new a good time when he saw one.

Yep and like I said he had great potential and high praise from many but ?????

For those too young to remember check it out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Plummer

Also where the name came from ( originally it started with Kenny )

Follow up from yesterday's genius playcalling from the Colts - don't have a direct source, but Evan Silva just twweted that "Colts emerge from embarrasing week 10 blowout loss to Rams saying they need to run more". Wha-wha-what???? Yes, makes absolute sense, we need to put the ball in the hands of Trent Richardson and Donald Brown more, and give Luck and Hilton have less touches. Brilliant.