[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

P Manning

Shorttynaz

Per Roto:

Peyton Manning (ankle) is expected to be fine for Week 11 against the Chiefs after a Monday MRI revealed "no new damage."

Manning aggravated the injury he originally suffered in Week 6, but has avoided a true setback. A source tells the Denver Post Manning will "absolutely" start Sunday night's showdown against the undefeated Chiefs. Manning will likely take it easy in this week's practices, but there's no real reason to expect him to be diminished for Week 11. Manning is on pace for 5,776 yards and 59 touchdowns, which would both be new NFL records.

Source: Mike Klis on Twitter

Nov 11 - 1:51 PM

Per Roto:

Peyton Manning (ankle) is expected to be fine for Week 11 against the Chiefs after a Monday MRI revealed "no new damage."

Manning aggravated the injury he originally suffered in Week 6, but has avoided a true setback. A source tells the Denver Post Manning will "absolutely" start Sunday night's showdown against the undefeated Chiefs. Manning will likely take it easy in this week's practices, but there's no real reason to expect him to be diminished for Week 11. Manning is on pace for 5,776 yards and 59 touchdowns, which would both be new NFL records.

Source: Mike Klis on Twitter

Nov 11 - 1:51 PM

I already put Glennon in my line-up and benched Peyton for week 11 , mostly will come to my senses and switch but KC Def scares me , but it is Peyton frigging Manning stupid ,,, ASYS , yes I know but sometimes you have to go with your gut and the team your playing is weak ! Still its Peyton ! I know but ,,, crap I will see what the Huddle projections say then go with them :closed::D

I already put Glennon in my line-up and benched Peyton for week 11 , mostly will come to my senses and switch but KC Def scares me , but it is Peyton frigging Manning stupid ,,, ASYS , yes I know but sometimes you have to go with your gut and the team your playing is weak ! Still its Peyton ! I know but ,,, crap I will see what the Huddle projections say then go with them :closed::D

Manning is going to make the KC defense look silly. With all due respect, if you bench Manning you are a moran.

It's only Monday and you're already busting out the reverse psychology mind #### stuff. Wow.

Look, I'm a realist. The Chiefs haven't really faced anybody at QB. They have let some rookie and journeymen QB's move the ball pretty easily at times.

Manning is going to carve them up pretty easily this week. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Broncos win 42-10. If the Chiefs can get to Manning it's a different story. But I see a lot of quick drops and get rid of the ball from Manning in this game.

Manning is going to make the KC defense look silly. With all due respect, if you bench Manning you are a moran.

i know that manning has been playing out of this world and is on pass to break all the records, be the offensive mvp, superbowl mvp and lead the broncos to the title. however, i do feel that the chiefs defense with hali and houston can get pressure sending fewer guys than most teams have toin order to get pressure and therefore, can leave more guys in coverage making those throwing lanes and windows even tighter. i wouldn't be shocked to see the chiefs' defense make manning look mortal, turn him over a couple times and make this a very tight affair. people forget what the rattled manning has looked like because jesus christ has reincarnated himself into the guy who wears number 18 and plays quarterback for wild horses. i can't wait for this game. sure could manning put on another show, yes. but next week presents the opportunity and a good one at that, for us to see a different manning and possibly a different outcome than what some of you are suggesting.

i know that manning has been playing out of this world and is on pass to break all the records, be the offensive mvp, superbowl mvp and lead the broncos to the title. however, i do feel that the chiefs defense with hali and houston can get pressure sending fewer guys than most teams have toin order to get pressure and therefore, can leave more guys in coverage making those throwing lanes and windows even tighter. i wouldn't be shocked to see the chiefs' defense make manning look mortal, turn him over a couple times and make this a very tight affair. people forget what the rattled manning has looked like because jesus christ has reincarnated himself into the guy who wears number 18 and plays quarterback for wild horses. i can't wait for this game. sure could manning put on another show, yes. but next week presents the opportunity and a good one at that, for us to see a different manning and possibly a different outcome than what some of you are suggesting.

See Chief , this is why you bench Peyton for Glennon this week :bag:
  • Like 1

Look, I'm a realist. The Chiefs haven't really faced anybody at QB. They have let some rookie and journeymen QB's move the ball pretty easily at times.

Manning is going to carve them up pretty easily this week. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Broncos win 42-10. If the Chiefs can get to Manning it's a different story. But I see a lot of quick drops and get rid of the ball from Manning in this game.

another reason to bench Peyton for Glennon this week because Peyton won't have to play the 2nd half

Man now I'm really confused

Please join all my leagues if you bench Manning for anyone, let alone Mike Glennon. I mean, wow.

OK you got ,, hey lets just switch , you take my team & I take yours :tup:

Of course we have to pay each others buy in but we will keep this years winnings ,,,Ok ?

Here is mine http://www11.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/33059

OK you got ,, hey lets just switch , you take my team & I take yours :tup:

Of course we have to pay each others buy in but we will keep this years winnings ,,,Ok ?

Here is mine http://www11.myfanta...2013/home/33059

My point to the above response is let the person paying the league fee set his or her line-up

None of us have a crystal ball that I know of , not to mention benching a healthy Peyton would not ever happen by me , just busting some balls but if he is gimping around come Friday then benching him would be my choice. It has served me well so far ,, first place after tonight's game ,, never worst than 2nd place all year. If you read the rules to this league winning your division does not get you into the playoffs . It is all about the VP's , 2ea. for H2H , 2ea. for top 4 scores & 1each for the next 4 high scores. Six teams make it so I have secured a playoff spot I believe ? Just fighting for 1st week playoff bye

OK , with all that said for the bonus round what Huddler do I sound like with this post :thinking::shades:

My point to the above response is let the person paying the league fee set his or her line-up

None of us have a crystal ball that I know of , not to mention benching a healthy Peyton would not ever happen by me , just busting some balls but if he is gimping around come Friday then benching him would be my choice. It has served me well so far ,, first place after tonight's game ,, never worst than 2nd place all year. If you read the rules to this league winning your division does not get you into the playoffs . It is all about the VP's , 2ea. for H2H , 2ea. for top 4 scores & 1each for the next 4 high scores. Six teams make it so I have secured a playoff spot I believe ? Just fighting for 1st week playoff bye

OK , with all that said for the bonus round what Huddler do I sound like with this post :thinking::shades:

Irish?