[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo Screws Up vs. Saints Official Game Thread

Chief Dick

I can safely root for Brees (need him in one league, against him in another.... but up 100+ in that one). Witten in that league, too. Will also root for Romo (have him in yet another). So pretty much need the game we're all expecting.... 34-31 Saints with 400+ from both QBs. :woot:

You going to break out the victory pants next week, the 2nd Denver game or saving them for the playoffs?

That's a very good question. I think Denver is going to kick the shat out of the Chiefs next week. So I'm not sure the Victory Pants can help.

However, seeing how the Chargerz got to Manning this week, I'm thinking this game is going to be closer than I think.

Need a HUGH game out of Romo, with most of the love going to Witten. Will also need no Murray. Then it'll come down to Wallace vs. Hartline tomorrow night. :kicksrock: Down 60 so I'm not exactly hopeful there.

Wallace will been on the Island tomorrow

but will we get points off the turnover now, is the big question. and by pts i mean a friggin td not just a fg after being this close.

and it's just dallas being dallas. great opportunity blown by 2 penalties, a false start and a holding call. that'll bite us in the end.

colston has basically been crap this year but playing against dallas will revive his year.