[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo Screws Up vs. Saints Official Game Thread

Chief Dick

and the worst part is if the saints are gonna beat us, i need graham to have a good night and he's barely a part.

I can't believe I was silly enough to think Romo & Dez might actually do something tonight and give me a chance to win.

+1

After getting rammed directly in the brown eye by that green Hail Mary td, followed by Peyton manning again putting up a perfect game I was still in position to win tonight. Needed romo and dez to have big games and lance moore to play well also.

Fug me.

Crap I heard something about Brees hand being hurt...

brees is fine. he got popped pretty good by ware but he'll be pitching it after the commercial break.

oh and btw, romo has 2 completions for 12 yards so far in the entire half. insane.

Edited by irish

That's all folks. Enjoy the blowout.

yup. colston runs a 5.5 forty and is beating us like a rented mule.

Dallas wants to shorten the game by running it but they will have to chunk it if they want any chance

we have to throw at this point. i understand mixing it up but dame it's pretty predictable as i'm calling the plays sitting on my couch.

Our Defense is so bad. They can just never make a stop . 3rd down and whatever they f..uck it is and the other team gets it every time

while ware is getting a breather on the sidelines. sh1t that's the one down he should be in.

while ware is getting a breather on the sidelines. sh1t that's the one down he should be in.

Ware annoys me. He is constantly taking himself out for a breather. even before the injury