[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo Screws Up vs. Saints Official Game Thread

Chief Dick

Dallas will not win the East. You can book that . They will never win on the road at NYG or washington

Not saying they will. In fact, if we don't get all of the starters back on D we may not win 3 more games. Garrett's job is starting to slip away and I would not have thought that before this game. But something is seriously wrong with this team and how fragile they are. I see other teams have big injuries but we seem to have them every single year and when we don't hell the players we have that stay healthy just suck.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Like a lawn chair. Garrett looks pissed off but he only has himself to blame.

When I saw Dallas run early and often, I knew this night was going to go badly... Garrett just can't seem to plan and have a back up plan to pull out when things go south.

At least you'll get a real coach next year. Might have waited too long for Holmgren, however, I don't think he's coming back to coaching. There are plenty of other good candidates.

It's not even 9pm here, and I still can't believe I stayed up to watch this debacle.

At least you'll get a real coach next year. Might have waited too long for Holmgren, however, I don't think he's coming back to coaching. There are plenty of other good candidates.

It's not even 9pm here, and I still can't believe I stayed up to watch this debacle.

Are you kidding me. No way, the only thing we can do is wait for JJ's time on this earth to be up or he loses is faculties. Not that I wish that on him but like Al Davis (RIP) he is going to do things his way and his way is just what you see out there now. 8-8 or worse. His son I think is wiser than he and should he take over, you will get a real HC. Until then, we will have Garrett, or some guy he went to college with, or some guy he golfs with and impressed him drawing up plays on cocktail napkins in the clubhouse.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 2

The Cowboys are the Cowboys like I said last week. They will win their 8 or 9 games, as usual, and we'll see if that is good enough in the NFC Least.

Not many teams are going into that dome and beating the Saints, so the loss last night was expected, but the terrible performance on O was not.

To me this is just business as usual for the mentally soft Boys.

The Cowboys are the Cowboys like I said last week. They will win their 8 or 9 games, as usual, and we'll see if that is good enough in the NFC Least.

Not many teams are going into that dome and beating the Saints, so the loss last night was expected, but the terrible performance on O was not.

To me this is just business as usual for the mentally soft Boys.

Pretty much nailed it

Cowboys coach Jason Garrett credited the Saints' defensive concepts with taking away Dez Bryant in Week 10.

It wasn't Bryant's back. The Saints used double and triple teams and bracket coverage to hold Bryant to one catch for 44 yards. The Cowboys have to do a better job offensively of scheming Dez open, using "man beaters" like stack and bunch. "Teams will come out and double him in a lot of different ways, and they did that," Garrett acknowledged. "They did that in all our different formations and personnel groups. They did the same with (Jason) Witten. We didn’t do a good enough job finding the other guys who were getting isolated."

Really??? Garrett didn't think that this was going to happen? Goddamnit man, aren't you paid to think about football????

• Like 1

Cowboys coach Jason Garrett credited the Saints' defensive concepts with taking away Dez Bryant in Week 10.

It wasn't Bryant's back. The Saints used double and triple teams and bracket coverage to hold Bryant to one catch for 44 yards. The Cowboys have to do a better job offensively of scheming Dez open, using "man beaters" like stack and bunch. "Teams will come out and double him in a lot of different ways, and they did that," Garrett acknowledged. "They did that in all our different formations and personnel groups. They did the same with (Jason) Witten. We didn’t do a good enough job finding the other guys who were getting isolated."

Really??? Garrett didn't think that this was going to happen? Goddamnit man, aren't you paid to think about football????

+1

Garrett will probably end up coaching the Vikings at some point. That was a very Viking's coach-esque answer to a question.

Media jackal: "Hey, coach. What happened last night? Seems like your best offensive player was a non-factor."

Vikings Coach: "Well, the defense...they put effort into covering him. We'll have to go back and look at the tape and see how we can improve on that for next week."

Edited by Delicious_bass
  • Like 1

+1

Garrett will probably end up coaching the Vikings at some point. That was a very Viking's coach-esque answer to a question.

Media jackal: "Hey, coach. What happened last night? Seems like your best offensive player was a non-factor."

Vikings Coach: "Well, the defense...they put effort into covering him. We'll have to go back and look at the tape and see how we can improve on that for next week."

Isn't that the truth !

Bud Grant could do a better job even from where he is now

+1

:rofl: