[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My apologies and a thank you for the great advice..

FatalFact

A couple of weeks back I wrote a post asking subscribers to post their record. At the time I was throwing a pitty party but the reality of the situation was that I've just faced each teams best every week. Huddles great advice this week lead me to start.

Foles

Peterson

Gore

Marshall

D.Thomas

Ty. Hilton

Kicker Hauscha

The only dud was sitting J. Thomas and going with gates. But given the injury and all... I am chasing a record week for me!

Thank you again..

How do you not start those guys? What questions did you have? That's a money lineup!

Exactly. Don't mean to sound like a dick, but if you need fantasy help/advice to tell you to start most of those guys you're lost. Or have a team stacked with studs to select from.

Man you guys I was just saying thank you for the great advice I received from the subscription content. I play in a 10 Team league and I was in 8th place with this roster:

QB: Wilson, Foles

RB Gore, Peterson, Rice (Somebody cut him), Chris Ivory

WR: Marshall, Douglas, Thomas, Hilton

TE: J Thomas, Gates

K Hauschka, Folk

I was refering to this post: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/409786-midseason-report-from-huddle-subscribers-what-is-your-teams-record-and-what-place-are-you-in/#entry3887068