[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs v Broncos - The Thread

Chief Dick

I think the Broncos D will build on what was an okay showing vs the bolts. I think that they know that they have to step up in order to see postseason success.

With the pressure that will be on them to score, I see the KC offense as vulnerable to a big DEN defensive breakout performance. I will go ahead and say 5+ sacks and two turnovers.

Hey even that beats all of the " KC wins the Super Bowl " post every time KC won a game a few years back :wink:

He has been quieter now that they are competitive

I'm a realist. That's a pretty soft 9-0.

Now, if they win this weekend, it's gonna get ugly around here. :lol:

• Like 2

Booyah. :headbang:

You gonna cook that in a Big Green Egg??? You better... We've been told to do that so many times I can't count...Me? BBQ in KC I'd eat any way you'd prepare. Had many a great feast in KC with gracious hosts. Two things KC is known for besides BBQ is a kind "ribbing" and great tailgates! Good times!

You gonna cook that in a Big Green Egg??? You better... We've been told to do that so many times I can't count...Me? BBQ in KC I'd eat any way you'd prepare. Had many a great feast in KC with gracious hosts. Two things KC is known for besides BBQ is a kind "ribbing" and great tailgates! Good times!

I scoff at the Big Green Egg, Only wienies that wear Birkenstocks and drive Jettas use a Big Green Egg.

I use the old fashioned barrel smoker, seasoned by years and years of kick rocking BBQ. I don't even have to tell it what to do: I lay my meat gently on her racks and let her do all the work.

I would love to host a rib fest here for Huddlers one of these days. But only the good huddlers. Not the newbie fecktards that run around the place these days.

I scoff at the Big Green Egg, Only wienies that wear Birkenstocks and drive Jettas use a Big Green Egg.

I use the old fashioned barrel smoker, seasoned by years and years of kick rocking BBQ. I don't even have to tell it what to do: I lay my meat gently on her racks and let her do all the work.

I would love to host a rib fest here for Huddlers one of these days. But only the good huddlers. Not the newbie fecktards that run around the place these days.

Are you allowed to say that here? :rolleyes:

Are you allowed to say that here? :rolleyes:

Here's how old I am : when I read that my mouth started salivating think how awesome that BBQ must be and that I would just have to find a way out to KC to have some.

I wonder how old I was when food took over sex on the "most important scale"?

Regardless, if KC wins I may jump in my car and head West.

• Like 1

Here's how old I am : when I read that my mouth started salivating think how awesome that BBQ must be and that I would just have to find a way out to KC to have some.

After the second kid

• Like 1

:seriouswood:

:pc: And you replied to the oldest Huddler.

I'm a realist. That's a pretty soft 9-0.

Now, if they win this weekend, it's gonna get ugly around here. :lol:

Realistic fans are a welcome surprise. I was taking heat on another football forum for saying the Chiefs 9-0 was not that impressive to me, especially after struggling with mediocre teams like Browns at home and Buffalo on the road. People kept saying "they can only play who is on the schedule, don't blame them for facing weak opponents." They were not even Chiefs fans, just people who feel strongly that your record defines you and picking the games apart is not fair.

Just how ugly are you gonna get? As bad as Menudo?