[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Garret Hartley.....Saints kickers

djk80

He's been struggling and NO usually gets a lot of opportunities to have any kicker do decently well.

The saints worked out two other kickers today, anyone have any thoughts? I might drop him the situation looks a little sketchy

Who did they work out? If they are no-name scrubs then it could just be a ploy to get Hartley to f'in kick better. If they are names we've actually heard of, maybe Hartley has a nagging injury. Big game against the Niners here where FGs may be more important to the Saints than in recent weeks. They may just want a capable backup if it comes down to a FG.

T

They worked out Rackers and Shayne Graham and some guy i never heard of...

Then my guess is Hartley is dinged up. Why they don't just come out and say so is strange. Rackers and Graham are solid PKs with a history of making big (and long) kicks.

And yeah, Hartley is 4/6 on 30-39 yarders this season. Those should be gimmes.

Oh, and my wife (Saints fan) HATES Hartley. Every time she is actually paying attention to a game, he misses a crucial and/or easy FG. I told her she jinxes him. So, when he gets cut, he can blame her.