[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trent Richardson tonight...

LbNiners

I don't own him, but did had high hopes for him last week. That game went upside-down in a hurry and it wouldn't matter how disappointing he's been this season.... more than likely he would have been sparingly used anyways in such a contest.

Tennessee's run D is [Chuck Barkley voice] turrrr-ible, so you'd think Richardson would have at least a puncher's chance in putting together 50-80 yards and a score tonight.

I tell ya, if he's under 50 rushing yards tonight... he's garbage.

And to think, I was after him in a dynasty league and was about to hand over a butt-load of high picks to get him. Dude never responded to my email even though he put him on the block... so guess I lucked out.

He has to get the opportunities to produce, if he only gets 5-10 carries he's going to suck again, even against a horrible rush D.

I can tell you this, he is (and has) been on the bench in my league behind Woodhead and Lamar Miller (teams only other RB is BGE). BGE may be swapped for Miller, he has started a few games for the owner after TRich got benched (wk8).

like last week, tonight is another big time for him to produce and shine. however, at this point, brown has taken almost all the looks in the passing game and is looking to take on the full-time gig. if t-rich can't produce tonight, it's basically the final straw, especially with playoff time around the corner. brown has been and seems to be the guy to own as crazy as that sounds, as a year ago i was pretty sold on ballard taking brown's job and being the lead back in indy.

Edited by irish

Finally bit the bullet today in my long time 8-man local and dropped him for Vereen. Pretty easy decision at this point as he's been dead weight for most of the season, plus I'm covered at RB with Charles, Stacy, Gio, Woodhead, and now Vereen. I honestly don't think he's gonna "break-out" anytime this season as his track record just isn't that good. The only thing is that I'm really disappointed that my second round pick (11th overall) hasn't lived up to expectations. All that being said, he'll probably run for 75 and score three times tonight...

I don't think he's startable until he gets 50 yards, a td, or both, unless you're really that desperate. He's totally ignored as a passing target, despite catching 55+ passes last year. He's not getting enough carries to get into any kind of groove, and looks like a plodder with no burst whatsoever when he does get a carry. If it weren't for his name, he'd be waiver wire fodder in most leagues.

You've already proclaimed your love for this back countless times. Just cause his home movie wasn't high quality, you got a remember, he's an amateur, not a pro.

we're talking a pro here. he might not be special as a rb but when ur banging multiple options during an orgy, ur something special.

• Like 1

I hear the only way TRich can score is

we're talking a pro here. he might not be special as a rb but when ur banging multiple options during an orgy, ur something special.

Yeah, well, it may be the only other time you ever see him score this year.

Edited by electricrelish

I hear the only way TRich can score is

Yeah, well, it may the only other time you ever see him score this year.

he reserves the right of the scoring to the other more manly men at the orgy like luck and brown.

It's pretty amazing how far this guy has fallen in a relatively short period of time. I was so stoked when he came in the first game and scored on his first carry against the niners. I honestly thought I had a top 3 or 4 back for the rest of the year, racking up TDs left and right. Nope. Crap. Slow. Plodding. Yuck. He does look ok tonight, but not really.

• Like 1

It's pretty amazing how far this guy has fallen in a relatively short period of time. I was so stoked when he came in the first game and scored on his first carry against the niners. I honestly thought I had a top 3 or 4 back for the rest of the year, racking up TDs left and right. Nope. Crap. Slow. Plodding. Yuck. He does look ok tonight, but not really.

thankfully, he does have 5 receptions for 31 yards which really helped him not be a totally bust tonight. just think if he scores a Td, he'll have been a pretty good play tonight with close to 20 pts.

Well, and there's your answer. Donald Brown is the man, while Richardson is a mere afterthought. I do believe that T-Rich could have been something great in this offense but they just kept with Brown.

Well, and there's your answer. Donald Brown is the man, while Richardson is a mere afterthought. I do believe that T-Rich could have been something great in this offense but they just kept with Brown.

Go figure, they kept feeding the guy who was actually gaining positive yards in chunks.

• Like 1

Go figure, they kept feeding the guy who was actually gaining positive yards in chunks.

Sure, why not. But I could've gained yardage in chunks against the Titans, just as TRich could. So, they just want to waste picks. Clever.

• Like 1

guess dude's only good for scoring in movies :razz: and yea this is pretty much the very last week I play him ever again, luckily im in a ppr league so he at least had a few more pts thanks to those crappy receptions.

Edited by LbNiners