[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Advice needed. Drop Wright or T Rich for McCown?

Gatorbait2784

I'm thinking about dropping either Tim Wright or T Rich (I don't see him doing anything this year) for McCown. I have Luck and Cutler and I'm fine playing Luck. I'd be doing this more for strategy b/c I'm playing a guy next week who has R. Wilson and Foles as QB, both are on bye next week and the best two QB's on waivers are McCown and Pryor. Should I do this as A - insurance as a Cutler owner and B - strategy to increase my odds of winning next week? I'm never going to start Wright unless J. Thomas goes down or doesnt play. But I'm also probably never going to start T Rich with the other RB's I have on my roster. Need some huddlers help!

Edited by Gatorbait2784

Yeah mine does not either. I just hate to drop T Rich b/c I know as soon as I do somebody is going to snatch him up and he's going to turn into the 1st rd. pick I wasted on him (prob. not gonna happen lol). I already had Pryor on my team but dropped him. He has a sprained MCL and if Pryor isn't a threat to run then his value goes WAY down. So I guess the question is, should I drop TRich for McCown? hmm....