[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts/Titans

BeeR

Don't know if T. Rich is a little banged up but Brown has firmly put him on the bench and as it looks now the Browns pimped the Colts in the deal. I really thought T. Rich was the piece to the puzzle the colts needed but man it looks like they gave up a 1st for a back up RB.

Don't know if T. Rich is a little banged up but Brown has firmly put him on the bench and as it looks now the Browns pimped the Colts in the deal. I really thought T. Rich was the piece to the puzzle the colts needed but man it looks like they gave up a 1st for a back up RB.

That td run may have been the dagger (for trent). Brown exploded through that hole. Trent most likely would have danced behind the line for a couple seconds and plunged into the guards bung hole for a no gain.

• Like 1

Glad I started him this week. Almost pulled him earlier and I usually don't like having Thursday players, but having the opportunity to watch the whole game was too enticing to pass up and I kept him in. Paying handsomely so far.

Why do so many people have a grudge against Thursday players? I don't get it.

I think the theory is that with the shorter prep time Thursday games tend to be lower scoring messy affairs.

I'm not sure if anyone's actually broken down the average score of a Thursday night game versus typical Sunday game.

Calling it a grudge is a harsh choice of words. Despite the shorter week and practice time, I don't like showing my hand early. Subsequently, I enjoy having players on Monday night because it's like my ace in the hole. If I'm down I know what I'm shooting for. Has nothing to do with any other fantasy players or their strategies. It's all just me, myself, and I here, and how I like to play, my preference. I'd be perfectly fine and not surprised if there were a mixed bag of opinions ranging all over the place -- since this is a game of specific player preference, after all.

Calling it a grudge is a harsh choice of words. Despite the shorter week and practice time, I don't like showing my hand early. Subsequently, I enjoy having players on Monday night because it's like my ace in the hole. If I'm down I know what I'm shooting for. Has nothing to do with any other fantasy players or their strategies. It's all just me, myself, and I here, and how I like to play, my preference. I'd be perfectly fine and not surprised if there were a mixed bag of opinions ranging all over the place -- since this is a game of specific player preference, after all.

I agree completely but its tough sometimes, If I had a player like CJ tonight with 2 tds its nice to let the other team see that early and have to think about it, but id rather have my guys playing late sunday/monday. No reason why just fun for me to watch it play out that way.

Way to go CJ, awesome game even if you didn't carry the 1Q performance through the rest of the game. 20 points, 26 two weeks ago, 55 overall in 3 weeks, that is pretty good for my mediocre RB core.

Thursday games do tend to be sloppy due to the short week and have seemed to have lower offensive output. But I don't bench players just because they play in that game, even somewhat marginal ones. Depends on the matchup and what other options I have. My RB squad is pretty weak with CJ and Sproles as my regular starters. (But I have good QB and 3 top WR in Calvin, Thomas, Fitz to balance out my team.) So CJ is going to start unless one of my backups has a much better option.

PS Love all the whining about the refs, agree some of those roughing calls look silly, but they are based on the rules which need to be followed. Same call would happen to any team hitting a QB in the head/neck area. And that Colt DL who tore the guys helmet off then head butted him, should have been kicked out of the game. I expect the NFL to assess a nice fine for that BS. The missed too many men on the field call was pretty funny, I forgot that was a play that can now be challenged.

You have to actually make contact with the head or neck though...that didn't happen. Plus the PF on Cassius Vaughn was terrible! And the refs missed Floppy Fitzpatrick head first dive where he fumbled without being touched! Very poor game by Carrey's officiating crew.

You have to actually make contact with the head or neck though...that didn't happen. Plus the PF on Cassius Vaughn was terrible! And the refs missed Floppy Fitzpatrick head first dive where he fumbled without being touched! Very poor game by Carrey's officiating crew.

If you say so, I'm just tired of hearing people whine about the refs so much, every team has beaks go their way. Its even worse (now not the original posts in the thread during the game) when your team has actually won the game.

It's awfully silly that you can challenge a 12 man on the field 5 yard penalty but not a 15 yard penalty to check and see if helmet contact was actually even made!

One is completely objective (12 man) the other is more subjective. If we start allowing review/challenge of PF and other penalty calls games will take 5 hours and more fans will bitch.

Refs are erring on the side of calling a penalty, to try and end the head hunting that goes in on football. They've taken a stance on the injury stuff and that isn't likely to change.