[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are you in 1st place with no idea how you are?

Papa Deuce

OK, I am, but before I put it out there, this is a keeper league where you must keep 4 players. And 5 days before the draft, 4 people lost their jobs, and decided not to play, leaving us a league of only 8 teams for this season. So, everybody, should have a solid team - but they don't.

My league is a total points of player started league. Take your starters for 17 weeks, add up their scores, and the winner is the person with the most points scored.

My keepers:

Peterson

Julio

Megatron

Aaron Rodgers ( and I had Nick Foles on the day he threw 7 TDs )..... I lost 73 points that day, as I had Foles in my lineup, and switched him right before the games started on Sunday.

So right there is bad luck.....

But then, my first pick of this season's draft was Ray Rice, and my 2nd pick was Randall Cobb..... and I also have DeMarco Murray, but I was counting on him getting hurt at some point, LOL.

My team should totally be mediocre with all of these injuries. But I am in first place by 130 points, which really is not a safe margin, as I average 108 points a week.

Are you in 1st place with no idea how you are?

Edited by Papa Deuce

Yes , Peyton , Beat Mode , ( Foster for awhile ) & great roster setting very seldom leaving top scorers on my bench , that is the key to most 1st place teams , we all have the players but too often the ones that score are on our benches ,, so that is where good luck / back luck is thrown to much. Easier to blame the fantasy gods & pay sites like the Huddle for their projections instead of our own decisions when setting starting rosters.

In one league I have clinched a playoff spot and am 1st in my division 2nd overall. Can't say how I am because there are 2 teams making a good run now who started out poorly. There always seems to be a team that is in 5th or 6th place that by the playoffs is a strong playoff contender and could potentially knock out any team no matter what their seed.

I'm not in 1st and I don't know how, look at this team... not getting the consistency I need at receiver I guess

QB- BREES

RB1- PETERSON

RB2- GORE

WR1- DEMARYIUS THOMAS

WR2- VINCENT JACKSON

WR3- VICTOR CRUZ

TE- JULIUS THOMAS

FLEX- KEENAN ALLEN

Edited by Gourdeau

No idea how I pulled it off

I'm 8 and 2. Best team in the leauge.

Qb romo

RB ap

RB whoever haha I used b Powell for a bit and now a brown rest of season

Wr Julio now gone

Wr d Thomas

Been filling in with c shorts and k wright for Julio's Injury

TE I have been playing off waivers

Flex playing off waivers or one of the above mentioned wr guys

Kicker bailey but someone just dropped gowtoski for god knows why

D just waiver wire

I managed to navigate this whole season off the wire. My bench has literally fully changed weekly and just had to pay attention since no one will trade with me at all.

All hail the wire!

ah, I identify with this!

In my 14 team Dynasty League, I've been in the lottery the past 4 years, and according to one pretty good prognosticator, I should be there again this year . . .

But I now sit 9 - 1 , 2 games clear of 2nd, locked into playoffs, one win from 1st round bye. How? Beats me.

I did trade some good young WRs for Gore, who has been pretty stellar. Rest of team?

QB: Dalton, starting Glennon this week

RB: Gore, Murray, Westbrook, D Brown (played Brown this week!)

WR: Boldin, Jeffrey, LaFell, Simpson, Fleener

D and PK: several (did have StLouis 25 points last week!. Giants this week.

Hope this doesn't burst the bubble! I'm loving it!

ah, I identify with this!

In my 14 team Dynasty League, I've been in the lottery the past 4 years, and according to one pretty good prognosticator, I should be there again this year . . .

But I now sit 9 - 1 , 2 games clear of 2nd, locked into playoffs, one win from 1st round bye. How? Beats me.

I did trade some good young WRs for Gore, who has been pretty stellar. Rest of team?

QB: Dalton, starting Glennon this week

RB: Gore, Murray, Westbrook, D Brown (played Brown this week!)

WR: Boldin, Jeffrey, LaFell, Simpson, Fleener

D and PK: several (did have StLouis 25 points last week!. Giants this week.

Hope this doesn't burst the bubble! I'm loving it!

brian westbrook is pretty darn good though.

That is just the way the colts play ball....I have gotten used to it! Lol

Funny, I was talking about my fantasy season. Not a great team, have had some good luck with teams scoring low against me, or the MNF game where Rodgers went down giving me the win (I think I led by 7 with Boykin against Rodgers).

Hard to say how good I am, strong WR core, decent QB, RBs that are starting to get going, a solid TE. Could be a strong run in the playoffs or a loss in the first round.

brian westbrook is pretty darn good though.

LOL, who IS that RB on SD that also does pretty well?

Westbrook was good until that fateful day he rushed 30 or 40 yards to the goalline, and then sat down on the one! I remember losing a game that week cause he didn't score the TD. (Long TDs were worth more in that league)