[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NEED A MODS HELP

jbran23

Im having some technical difficulties since the beginning of the season on here. Might be as simple as unchecking a box or something but I cant figure it out. I am unable to hit the enter button to drop down a line. Hitting enter does nothing and its only here in the forums so its not anything on my computer. Help!

• Like 1

This is a known issue, at 1 time there were several threads about it in the support forum, but the link below is the only one I noticed still being there today. As far as I recall from seeing various posts on this in the past, the "solution" is essentially to use a different browser ... for example, I am using Firefox and do not have the problem, I think others have stated that Chrome works ok as well.

http://forums.thehud...-text-in-forum/

Edited by ts

If using a computer (not your phone) click the little light switch icon in the control icons for your message. Top left corner above the text box. It switches to an editable mode. I had the same issue till one day i found that by accident

Edited by Shorttynaz

If using a computer (not your phone) click the little light switch icon in the control icons for your message. Top left corner above the text box. It switches to an editable mode. I had the same issue till one day i found that by accident

This.

Bingo!

Bingo!

Bingo!

Thanks man...cant tell you how frustrating that was trying to write a post without being able to skip lines.

• Like 1

Jesus, that was easy. I've been struggling with this for months

Thank you

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys
  • Like 1