[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2nd favorite team

Randall

Mine is the Seahawks because I lived out there when the other Curt Warner played for coach Chuck Knox. With so many Packers hurt and the Packer game not on here much of the time have been rooting for them lately.

Anyone else? What are your favorite teams?

i'm a cowboys as most here know but i've found myself rooting for the bengals and then the panthers when they came into the league. but i'm sorta like a woman in that way because i like both of my 2nd favorite teams because of their colors.

To be honest playing fantasy football for over 2 decades I have because more of a player fan than a team fan

Pretty much the same with me. Although I do make a point to watch 49er games. The Raiders moving to LA and fantasy football have nullified any serious allegiances I once had.

Grew up in Indiana and was always a Colts fan. First game i ever went to was when Jeff George was QB, Dickerson was RB, and Brooks their best WR. The Colts best scorer was Dean Biasucci, their kicker. "Give us 3 points, give us 3 points Dean, cause we ain't gonna get no more!" (gold star goes to the one who knows where that song came from).

Moved to AZ Mannings rookie season and always continued to follow them. Living here where the home team was the pre-retirement team at the time, i started following the Cardinals.

Ill always cheer for the Colts first but the Cards are my #2. Going to the game next week and I'll proudly be sporting my Luck jersey. :)

I grew up in Wisconsin and have been a Packer fan since I was a kid, way back in the David Whitehurst, Lynn Dickey, James Lofton days. I've been in Seattle since 1989, however, and would honestly say at this point Seattle is more home than Wisconsin now, so my first team is the Seahawks and my second team is the Packers and has been that way for awhile.

Edited by Tripleshot

I grew up on Long Island, NY within a short drive of Hofstra University, the training camp site of the Jets. During the 60s/70s my dad was a bartender at a restaurant that several of the Jets players would frequent. I got to meet dozens of the Super Bowl champ team. But I clearly remember my dada saying the Jets players hated the Raiders but really feared Hank Stram's Chiefs. The old AFL rivalries were the best. After Joe Willie, Len Dawson was my favorite QB.

After all these years, Jets are still #1 and the Chiefs #2.

Grew up in Virginia, and always rooted for Redskins. (Especially fun as I got older and realized my Texas born dad was a rabid Cowboys fan! We had lots of fun on Redskin-Cowboy days!)

Now on West Coast, and after losing Rams, adopted Chargers and Cardinals (own them in 32 Homers!)