[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Winds up to 30 MPH in the Bears/Ravens game

NEMS

this is the week I was going to give up on Rice too...damnit

edit: i think im benching him anyway. if he couldnt gain yds when the D doesnt know whats coming, hows he gonna when everyone knows they're running?

same boat here. Grrr now I'm leaning towards putting him back in

Would you bench Brandon Marshall, though (non PPR)?

I would for better options, but these are one of those games you just have to bite the bullet and yell at your bad weather luck. It's really bad here. I would not be surprised if we see a delay either in the start or somewhere in the game.

As far as Rice, if you were ever going to start him, today is the day.

Edited by gilthorp

I would for better options, but these are one of those games you just have to bite the bullet and yell at your bad weather luck. It's really bad here. I would not be surprised if we see a delay either in the start or somewhere in the game.

A delay would be good for Marshall's chances. If that game is delayed, there are most likely gonna be some inebriated fans, LoL. I keep wanting to believe that Marshall would still get some goaline chances.

Hope your right about Rice.

Starting Torrey and will yell at the weather if needed :lol:

Is there a chance that its one of these games where the weather is blowing at an O's back every other quarter or is it just gonna swirl and be awful?

They are going to start this game and then all hell is going to break loose if this weather holds together...

Which makes no sense at all...especially when they (NFL) has taken such a strong stance on player safety. It's not like they couldn't see this coming. Delay the game until later tonite or move it to Monday.

They are going to start this game and then all hell is going to break loose if this weather holds together...

The guys on the Score think the NFL should postpone the kickoff, and I agree.

With what is coming in through here out West....they will be best served to protect the fans and delay this game, because once it gets there, it's going to be so nasty. Green skies outside my windows.

BINGO...surprised I haven't seen or heard any media outlets taking this stance.

You said it.

So far Rice has 48 rushing yard and one touchdown.

Damn...a tornado in my wife's home town. We sent my MIL home today and got in touch with her to not go home.

This football game is going to be delayed well over 2 hours now.

Damn, sorry to hear that...hope your MIL and all other friends and family are safe.

And calling it precautionary by moving fans to cover is BS, precautionary would have been delaying the game...this is reactionary.