[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bobby Rainey

weebo

I placed a larger bid on Rainey than I did on Leonard and of course ended up with Leonard.

I think this has to beg the question at this point, how good is Doug Martin really? James came in and looked very good and now Rainey is looking awesome today. Offensive line has had no problems blocking for these guys.

I placed a larger bid on Rainey than I did on Leonard and of course ended up with Leonard.

I think this has to beg the question at this point, how good is Doug Martin really? James came in and looked very good and now Rainey is looking awesome today. Offensive line has had no problems blocking for these guys.

The Bucs have shuffled their o-line over the last several weeks. Ex-probowler Nicks is out and Meredith is in at left guard. Since the SEA game 3 weeks ago they are really getting it done. The Bucs have always been a run first team, but most importantly, Glennon has settled into the "game manager" role and not turned the ball over, thus allowing the run game to churn. That wasn't the case earlier in the year with Freeman.

We can only conjecture, but Martin probably would be thriving in these games as well.

Wasn't even picked up off waivers in my league last week but Leonard was. I was looking at him on Saturday, trying to decide if was better than my other backups. In the end I decided no and left him there. May put in a waiver claim this week, but I'm in the bottom third in waiver order so probably won't get him.

Not too concerned, seems my RB group is starting to come on, CJ?K had a big game, if Sproles hadn't been banged up I think he would have done better last night. Plus Ivory and DanThomas did well on my bench.

Sure it's now obvious that Rainey was the better pick up then Leonard, but who started him this week, and can you trust him moving forward?

Started him in Ladder but Big John is having his best game of the year so Rainey's and Lynch's three TD's dont help any.

This was my week to take some fliers and "what the heck plays" in a couple of my bigger money leagues...one league I was 4-6 in and going nowhere....started Rainey and may still lose tonight if Olsen has a decent game....go figure. Other bigger money league I am a robust 1-9 and decided to bench Julius Thomas in favor of the "due" Quarless...classic waaay overthinking move and buying into the KC defense being #1 vs. opposing TE's....silly me I thought KC would/could shut down the TE....cost me about 10 points...also left another Marlon Brown in lineup when I had left for church and couldn't switch him out. Lost the game and am being accused of collusion to boot...not sure why I am 1-10 in that league...making bad decisions there all year long.