[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Harry Douglas

FatalFact

Looks like my post-Julio injury call of 5-6 catches for 70-80 yards per week was on the conservative side. And to think, I was made out to be a hugh idiot for being so optimistic. :shrug:

It had nothing to do with the post-Julio injury call.

I am sooooo glad I went all-in on Harry Douglas this week, switching him back in the lineup at the last minute in three leagues. Even better, I am soooo glad my smart phone worked well with both the Yahoo! and ESPN platforms, since my wife dragged me to a science museum with our nephews during my normal FF prep/monitor time between 12:00 and 1:00 kickoff. Family time, lineup changes, greasy hot dogs at the museum café: all was good in spite of my disinclination to pry myself from the TV and laptop on a Sunday afternoon.

• Like 1

Benched him for Riley Cooper in one league; still managed to get the win though. The 80 yd TD catch was the primary reason we even have this thread though; otherwise he was 5-54.

What do you expect from him on Thursday night against New Orleans?

Benched him for Riley Cooper in one league; still managed to get the win though. The 80 yd TD catch was the primary reason we even have this thread though; otherwise he was 5-54.

What do you expect from him on Thursday night against New Orleans?

This logic is always baffling to me. Does your league not count long TDs?

If a guy has a strong chance to take one to the house, and still puts up 6 catches even when without the big gain, you are not talking about a guy who's a total boom or bust.

On topic, Douglas has really stepped up and shown that he could be a good WR2 for any team in the league. I'm glad to have him as a #3 as Roddy's career may be winding down.

Fantasy-wise, in the long-term when Julio and Roddy are both healthy, it will be tough to see him as any more than PPR borderline possession receiver, but with either not healthy, he's just about become a must-start. The way things are going right now, there will be lots of playing from behind, and Douglas is taking advantage of his opportunities.

• Like 1