[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CAR/NE

BeeR

Ha! If talib would've let go of smiths leg maybe that first scuffle wouldn't have happened. And talib is most likely 100x more of a "thug" than steve smith

Well.....I am as big of a Panthers fan as anyone here....but even I can admit that if not for football Smitty would be playing prison league...just saying....lol

At work..following game on phone...whats up with Gronk??Carolina double teaming him?

Must have pissed off Brady somehow, been open several times and Brady's not even looking for him.

Nah, just bitter. Needed a win this week (5-5) and most of my team crapped all over themselves. Had a shot at a w if Gronk puts up 30 pts (ppR). Wouldn't have started Jordan Reed anyhow (and he crashed as well). Oh well, here's to next year.