[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CAR/NE

BeeR

I don’t understand since the pass was intercepted the interference/holding (you chose) is ignored, so if he drops it is now a penalty. Separate note, but I have been referring high school football 20 years and there is no doubt that was a foul.

Never like the catchable thing, a guy that is 6’7 can do a lot more than someone at 6’0 can do, not to mention he is one of the two best tight ends in football. If he was not being held who’s to say he could have caught the ball.

I think is one of the its the last pay of the game and the ref did not want to change the outcome of the game. Lets call it the Golden Tate rule.

I do think it was a bad call, kuechely was obviously holding him. As for the uncatchable thing, it wasn't HORRENDOUSLY uncatchable, especially since we're talking about Gronkowski. It would have been close.

Edited by bud29

I do think it was a bad call, kuechely was obviously holding him. As for the uncatchable thing, it wasn't HORRENDOUSLY uncatchable, especially since we're talking about Gronkowski. It would have been close.

Yep. Kinda reminds me of the non-PI call in the SB last year, tho IMO that was worse.

He was going after the refs, who were running away. Had nothing to do with shunning the other team.

Don't care, does he think he can talk the refs into coming back and changing their minds??? The way he acted was unsportsmanlike and of poor taste....should have sucked it up and congratulated Cam!

• Like 1

Don't care, does he think he can talk the refs into coming back and changing their minds??? The way he acted was unsportsmanlike and of poor taste....should have sucked it up and congratulated Cam!

That's one thing I've always wondered about almost every sport. Just like in baseball when the umps congregate and come to a decision and an argument ensues. 0% chance they change the call. Human nature to argue/want an explanation but those refs weren't going to say "good point tom, let's head back out and you can run another play"

sportsmanship and poor taste...

is that what "superman" exudes when he signals 1st down every time he achieves one?

screw Cam

• Like 1

If an interception negated def. PI, all a defender would have to do is knock down the receiver and catch the ball. It may have been more appropriate to call defensive holding as it started prior to the ball being thrown.

this is much different as the player the intercepted the ball upfield is NOT the player who was interferring...same as if a player upfield tips the ball which would also negate the PI

• Like 1

Seems to me any Carolina fan ought to be plenty happy with the outcome on the final play and not worry about Brady chasing down the refs.

Seems to me any Carolina fan ought to be plenty happy with the outcome on the final play and not worry about Brady chasing down the refs.

Just the little things that I notice.....Bet Mini-Belichick won't miss shaking Peyton's hand......but anyway, time for another of my bold Panther predictions.....Panthers will sweep New Orleans to win the South.... :reporter:

Meh. I can think of worse sportsmanship offenses, including grabbing onto a WR's leg long after the play is over, and not shaking your opponent's hand after the game so you can rip on the refs. I'm not a fan of cam (in fact I somewhat despised him when he was at Auburn), I just think that the pats are pretty unclassy as well.

sure. when's the last time you saw Romo act like a dick when he makes a play?

enjoy 'superman" winning you nothing for the next 8-10 yrs while he acts like he's winning the SB on a weekly basis

Like Romo has for you the last 8 years or so......damn, the similarities(the winning nothing part)

Edited by dope man