[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Don't Wish This On Anyone Part 2

Orange Crazed

Haha I'm the 2nd highest scoring team I just made the wrong decisions

That was my advice, start the right guys. That's the issue for most of us many times. We have the guys who could've won us more games warming the bench with their large point production.

Just lost on the INT at the end of the NE-CAR where the refs threw the flag and then waived interference. Would have won without Brady being docked,

I had the opposite BB. Had the Carolina D and I was down 1 point. INT puts me in the lead by 1. I'm going to have to scan the corrections when they come out, but I couldn't have asked for a better ending.

I have lost the last three weeks by a combined score of 5.2 points. I am completely out of the playoffs in that league thanks to these gut-wrenching losses. It sucks but I know there have been times when I have won by the slimmest of margins and I wasn't complaining then! But three weeks in a row? It is a tough pill to swallow!

I have lost the last three weeks by a combined score of 5.2 points. I am completely out of the playoffs in that league thanks to these gut-wrenching losses. It sucks but I know there have been times when I have won by the slimmest of margins and I wasn't complaining then! But three weeks in a row? It is a tough pill to swallow!

I feel your pain, I hate those pills