[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Commissioner in need of some advice

mmevans217

Darin,

I kinda expected that our league maybe the only one that has had something crazy like this happen.

Seahawks

I am not sure why this rule was put into effect. It has been this way for 10 years. If I continue to be commissioner changes will be made.

Thanks guys! Y'all have really been a big help!

Item #1: post a reply to that message that any clearly unbalanced trades will be denied and that collusion is cause for dismissal without refund. Also add that payment of cash for players is not only unethical, but constitutes collusion.

Item #2: manually put the players back on his roster. Tell him if he pulls that nonsense again, he's getting booted.

If you end up having to boot either of them, freeze their rosters and then recommend to the league that their lineup be set according to the host sites highest projected lineup. If they somehow win money, roll it to next year's pot.

Being commish can be hard at times, but you are doing the rest of the league a great service by being a hard ass with both of these jerks. Good luck to you. I am very sorry that you have to deal with such childishness from alleged adults.

• Like 1

BA

I like the way you worded this. Hope you don't mind if I "steal" from this when I post my commissioner note. I have been so mad that I have not been able to decide what I want to say. I know what I want to say but being a southern belle I can't do that lol!

BA

I like the way you worded this. Hope you don't mind if I "steal" from this when I post my commissioner note. I have been so mad that I have not been able to decide what I want to say. I know what I want to say but being a southern belle I can't do that lol!

I love being plagiarized! It means somebody likes my nonsense.