[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How much does the weather affect your lineup choices?

Joebirds55

Pregame last week there was high focus on the weather across the Midwest. Admittedly haven't looked at the numbers, but feel like it was maybe overhyped for fantasy stat purposes (I could be way wrong - I know rice had a monster game).

Anyway, cold and wind (20+mph) expected in north jersey this weekend. Could help Andre brown? Hurt Eli and romo, and by default dez Cruz etc. assume similar conditions could be present for the Sunday night game.

Anyway, how much does the forecast influence your decision making when setting your lineup?

Not much. I used to pay keen attention to this, but I found that trying to compensate for weather more often than not meant I would over-manage and out-think myself. ASYS, even in bad weather, and unless there is a hurricane or blizzard, assume that the weather tends to balance itself out (i.e., defenders struggle just as much as offensive players on wet turf or windy conditions).

Not much. I used to pay keen attention to this, but I found that trying to compensate for weather more often than not meant I would over-manage and out-think myself. ASYS, even in bad weather, and unless there is a hurricane or blizzard, assume that the weather tends to balance itself out (i.e., defenders struggle just as much as offensive players on wet turf or windy conditions).

This pretty much nails it on all accounts.

I will pay attention to weather forecasts if making a WW move for a kicker and that's about it.

This. But I often listen to the FF Ogre (Overthinking Gets Really Easy) about the weather when 2 players are about even. I'll grasp at anything, weather, who's wearing white, is the city known for good seafood, and most importantly, does the team's state end with letter A.

This. But I often listen to the FF Ogre (Overthinking Gets Really Easy) about the weather when 2 players are about even. I'll grasp at anything, weather, who's wearing white, is the city known for good seafood, and most importantly, does the team's state end with letter A.

You forgot turf vs grass, type of grass (if grass), kickers with 4 consecutive consonants in their name, and level of distraction from slutty cheerleader outfits in warm weather.

You forgot turf vs grass, type of grass (if grass), kickers with 4 consecutive consonants in their name, and level of distraction from slutty cheerleader outfits in warm weather.

Hauschka? Or maybe you're thinking of somebody like Matt Szymanski (who was in the Chiefs camp this summer).