[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jordan Reed OUT again

Dcat

Waiver period is prob 2 days.

Yep same thing in our league, a player dropped after the last waiver run remains on waivers until the following week. For us that would mean on waivers until Wednesday morning (waivers run around 2AM Wed).

We run waivers on Tue,Wed,Friday (each around 2AM the next day), the Wed waiver run was added to allow playes dropped on the first waiver run to be available before the Thursday games.

But if I make roster move on Saturday (after the Fri waivers) that player is not available that week. I've considered that a few times when making moves and delayed until Saturday to keep the dropped player on waivers. Nobody has abused the system since we charge $2 per player added. But I have seen an owner add and drop the same player in one week (without being on their roster for a game).

Yep same thing in our league, a player dropped after the last waiver run remains on waivers until the following week. For us that would mean on waivers until Wednesday morning (waivers run around 2AM Wed).

We run waivers on Tue,Wed,Friday (each around 2AM the next day), the Wed waiver run was added to allow playes dropped on the first waiver run to be available before the Thursday games.

But if I make roster move on Saturday (after the Fri waivers) that player is not available that week. I've considered that a few times when making moves and delayed until Saturday to keep the dropped player on waivers. Nobody has abused the system since we charge $2 per player added. But I have seen an owner add and drop the same player in one week (without being on their roster for a game).

Thanks. Do you guys think Jordan Reed is a good add for the playoffs?

Same here...no clue why I didn't grab him.

I was waiting and making other moves. Had no reason to add somebody except for Wittens bye. Since I pay $2 for each player added I didn't want to add Reed and risk him getting injured then still needing another TE to cover the bye. So I waited, somebody else got him and I added Pettigrew who did alright (and is an adequate backup through the playoffs). Had I signed Reed I might still be dropping him if he's questionable to be available in the playoffs.