[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jordan Reed OUT again

Dcat

Well I have to win to make the playoffs so dropping him for Paulsen was an option for me until I realized I had Sproles on my bench. Reed was plugged into my flex spot so I think Sproles is my best bet or its drop him or Reed for Lance Moore, Stills, or Doug Baldwin

I guess what is to be learned here is "cleared to play" at 11AM on Sunday does not mean active for Sunday night game.

Sucks for those who got burned, but I think there was some reason to be cautious with starting him and having a backup plan.

I got torched. Own Reed in one league and was keeping an eye out all week. Nothing was really worthwhile on the WW so I picked up Paulsen as an emergency fill in.

Checked the the usual sites just before 7p EST and saw that Reed was still good to go. Went to dinner with the family..Ugh! The wife and I crush our 16yr daughter if she's takes out her phone at dinner, especially at a restaurant. Well needless to say I didn't peak to the game until after we got home. I lost by 5 pts. A win and I stayed alive. The loss eliminated me from that league's playoffs. Was 7-5 but that was my best team.

This is a tough one to get over.

I got torched. Own Reed in one league and was keeping an eye out all week. Nothing was really worthwhile on the WW so I picked up Paulsen as an emergency fill in.

Checked the the usual sites just before 7p EST and saw that Reed was still good to go. Went to dinner with the family..Ugh! The wife and I crush our 16yr daughter if she's takes out her phone at dinner, especially at a restaurant. Well needless to say I didn't peak to the game until after we got home. I lost by 5 pts. A win and I stayed alive. The loss eliminated me from that league's playoffs. Was 7-5 but that was my best team.

This is a tough one to get over.

That's when you drop the "do as I say, not as I do" line and check your lineup. Or go take a pre-meal piss to check one last time.

Rookie! :woot:

• Like 2

I guess what is to be learned here is "cleared to play" at 11AM on Sunday does not mean active for Sunday night game.

Sucks for those who got burned, but I think there was some reason to be cautious with starting him and having a backup plan.

It's tough to have a backup plan for the Sunday Night game. My backup plan was Ladarius Green, who played at 4:30, so had to make the call by then and everything seemed green light for Reed at that point. Doesn't look like the goose egg is gonn cost me the win, but my condolences to those who got burned - that's a bad beat