[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jordan Reed OUT again

Dcat

Very similar to the AP monday night ice bowl in week 15 back in 2010.

I almost quit FF over that BS when I lost by less than a point with what was a dominant team.

My juggernaut 1st place team lost a playoff game over that one. Took me a long time to get over it. Thanks for bringing it up again LOL

Fleener was dropped in my league last week. Would you take him or Green this week?

No doubt that I'd go with Fleener.

I got torched. Own Reed in one league and was keeping an eye out all week. Nothing was really worthwhile on the WW so I picked up Paulsen as an emergency fill in.

Checked the the usual sites just before 7p EST and saw that Reed was still good to go. Went to dinner with the family..Ugh! The wife and I crush our 16yr daughter if she's takes out her phone at dinner, especially at a restaurant. Well needless to say I didn't peak to the game until after we got home. I lost by 5 pts. A win and I stayed alive. The loss eliminated me from that league's playoffs. Was 7-5 but that was my best team.

This is a tough one to get over.

That's what you get when you give yourself the ultimate Jinx by using a picture of R.i.c.h. K.o.t.i.t.e in your avatar. In fact, Jets fans are not even supposed to type or whisper that dreaded name. It's known to be bad luck.

• Like 1

I my 10 team PPR league I just noticed that Cook is available, thinking the Fantasy Muses are trying to set me up.

I grabbed Cook so that my TE needy playoff opponent couldn't. Not sure if I will start him over Gates tho.

Second week in a row i left Reed in starting lineup :(

The previous week I get the frustration, because he was a Sunday evening scratch after looking like a go. But last week he was clearly declared inactive before the early games after being listed as Q all week - you can only blame yourself if you didn't get him out of your lineup.

Edited by nelsosi