[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stevegrab

Menudo

Can't believe you didn't say "soft as Crosby"............man, this place has even sucked the wit out of Whomper. Let me go read the lyrics to memories again.

soft as an easy chair is a line from a Streisand song. I was staying on theme dammit !

soft as an easy chair is a line from a Streisand song. I was staying on theme dammit !

Sorry, I don't know the entire Streisand catalog, you f'ng pansy. By the way, when I told everyone at my office "back to life, back to reality", not ONE of them complained at all about me putting that song in their head.

A thread like this is what gave this place personality back in the day. Now its met with peoples panties getting in a twist. Cowboys /Eagles /Giants/Skins- we used to go at it so hard and in the end almost all of us became friends. Now its like "How dare you gloat over a division win" Come on man. That is what jawing is all about

Not my point..."The Great Cull" has long since past. I'd like to have a post where it's not referenced along with "all you remaining members are whiners. It's getting old. I don't have a dog in this fight other than I like this forum and wonder if it will ever end.

• Like 1

Not my point..."The Great Cull" has long since past. I'd like to have a post where it's not referenced along with "all you remaining members are whiners. It's getting old. I don't have a dog in this fight other than I like this forum and wonder if it will ever end.

Great, now I will have the song "The Great Cull" in my head all day long. Thanks a lot !!!

Also, I can't believe you brought up dog fighting so soon after the Michael Vick incident.......not cool, dude. If the old group were here, instead of you remaining members and whiners, you'd be in a lot of trouble mister !!!!

Edited by Menudo

You need to stop picking on Menudo. He's got enough angst being a Steelers fan and being ghey.

You are right. In this case, according to Menudo , he was just answering in kind to early year ribbing that he received when the Steelers were 0-4. Hence his surprise when Stevegarb got upset. Although trash talking has existed way before the huddle. It always surprises me when its not found in the dna of a fellow male .

You need to stop picking on Menudo. He's got enough angst being a Steelers fan and being ghey.

I do NOT have any angst from being a Steelers fan, take that back !!!

P.S. You spelled 'Great' wrong......in fact, you only got two letters correct.

U just mad. I know why lol

Brady used your fav team like a love doll with so many holes it wont hold air anymore. lol

Hey !!!! That is only ONE of his favorite teams ! Show some respect. If he has to, he will easily snag a 3rd favorite team.

Edited by Menudo

I'm soooooooooo gonna post some foolhardy language and rub your nose in it in 2036!!! Just you wait!!! I'll show you!

I can see the future, and this is a 2036 game between the Chargers and Broncos. Unfortunately, the guy making the tackle got a personal foul penalty for not pulling the flag at an angle far enough from the runner's head/neck area.

http://www.icsmmblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/flag-football.jpg

Edited by Menudo
  • Like 1

I can see the future, and this is a 2036 game between the Chargers and Broncos. Unfortunately, the guy making the tackle got a personal foul penalty for not pulling the flag at an angle far enough from the runner's head/neck area.

http://www.icsmmblog...ag-football.jpg

lol...Nawwwwwwwwww...the Bronc's will drop a "god given" interception after trying to advance it. ...As it is written.

Some guys are man enough to handle two teams. It's no shame that you aren't one of them.

So you handle "both teams"........good for you. In this day and age, you have every right to express your sexuality in any way that you see fit.

So you handle "both teams"........good for you. In this day and age, you have every right to express your sexuality in any way that you see fit.

That's right baby. I can swing from the NFC and the AFC side of the plate. I'm not solely a receiver like you.

It's too bad there isn't a referee around here to throw a flag for a flagrant attack on a defenseless receiver............ :thinking:

Wait, you meant a receiver in a non-football way didn't you. Consider yourself reported !!!!!!

Don't worry, not reported to the site, but, reported to my co-workers, who would never act so immature.

Edited by Menudo

U just mad. I know why lol

Brady used your fav team like a love doll with so many holes it wont hold air anymore. lol

And his second/other favorite team lost (tied same thing) to the Vikings.

Menudo the issue I have with you is for the last 6 weeks or so (since I've made that comment) you're non existent. Why not post then telling me how wrong I was since the Steelers were on a streak and the Browns were spiraling downward. Now after our game against each you're getting all boastful and calling me out.

Then when I respond you get your panties in a bunch and start with all the "that's the problem with this place." No the problem is a bunch of people left, and some others just want to whine about why the place is no good anymore. While many others do enjoy spending time here discussing things.

Not my fault you weren't invited to the new home of the former Huddle Forum kings. (I heard there is a new place, not sure why they didn't tell you. Maybe it was only for banned members.

Now you sound like a Packer fan.

Actually that's something that Steeler and Cowboy fans say more often, maybe Pats too but haven't heard it as much.

Packer fans (like those of many older NFL teams) know that SB victories are a rather new thing and NFL championships existed for many decades before the renamed NFL championship game.

Some PIT/DAL fans think they've won more championships than anybody else, because they think only Super Bowls count.