[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Knowshon Moreno

bud29

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the same way. Im glad he finished the game last night. That's a good sign but I did read that he was on crutches and in the boot after the game. Lets hope its just precautionary

Did his wheels fall off? Heck they used him like a workhorse last night. 37 carries for 224 yards, he's had almost 80 carries over the last 3 games, that is a lot of work. That is about the same # of carries as he had through the first 6 games.

I'd expect them to reduce his workload even if fully healthy if they want to have him left for the playoffs.

Sell high if we have zero depth? I'm nervous with play offs around the corner I have him lacy and d brown that it! Or should we just wait it out?

How are you supposed to sell high on a guy that was seen after the game with a boot and crutches???

Yeah he ran for over 200 yards but no owner with half a brain is going to allow you to "sell high" on Moreno with the limited info we have right now.

How are you supposed to sell high on a guy that was seen after the game with a boot and crutches???

Yeah he ran for over 200 yards but no owner with half a brain is going to allow you to "sell high" on Moreno with the limited info we have right now.

Not to mention what leagues are still allowing trades heading into week 13?

We have ours set for week 11, but messed up when we put the date on the calendar and realized it too late so it ended up being Wed last week (11/20).

per rotoworld, may miss some games.

5163.jpg

The Denver Post reports Knowshon Moreno is dealing with a "significant bone bruise" in his lower right leg.

Beat writer Mike Klis calls Moreno "questionable at best" to face Kansas City in Week 13. Although the injury is considered "not serious" by NFL standards -- he isn't going to miss the rest of the season, obviously -- it appears to be a week-to-week ordeal Moreno may not be able to play through. Should Moreno miss one game, the Broncos would likely turn to Montee Ball as their lead back with C.J. Anderson and Ronnie Hillman rotating in behind him. Coach Jack Del Rio did leave the door open Monday for Moreno to resume practicing by week's end. Time will tell whether that's mere coachspeak.

If Moreno has to miss time, I predict that he will miss a few games. They aren't going to rush him back and chance his availability in the playoffs. The KC game is the last truly tough regular season game for the Broncos. TEN and SD could certainly win, but those games are at Mile High and can be won on the strength of the passing game and defense.

If Moreno has to miss time, I predict that he will miss a few games. They aren't going to rush him back and chance his availability in the playoffs. The KC game is the last truly tough regular season game for the Broncos. TEN and SD could certainly win, but those games are at Mile High and can be won on the strength of the passing game and defense.

Yeah, even before the injury the broncos were talking about decreasing his workload to save him for the playoffs. As much as I hate to say it, I think he will probably be out or extremely limited these next few games.

Word is that Moreno will practice at some point this week. You have to feel that after the workload he got and the numbers he rolled up against the Pats last night that going out of crutches and using his legs somewhat was a successful ending.

Dark horse here IMO is CJ Anderson. Hillman and Ball are not the answer, as neither of them can hold onto the ball and protect Manning. I expect some different offensive looks with maybe two TE's, as it all comes down to protecting Manning. A bruise is better than a tear or a break, so maybe two weeks off will heal him up enough?

Dark horse here IMO is CJ Anderson. Hillman and Ball are not the answer, as neither of them can hold onto the ball and protect Manning. I expect some different offensive looks with maybe two TE's, as it all comes down to protecting Manning. A bruise is better than a tear or a break, so maybe two weeks off will heal him up enough?

moreno will play week 13.

You don't know that.

nothing wrong with positive thought, but just remember, u heard it here first.

ESPN fantasy expert Matthew Berry says Broncos halfback Knowshon Moreno is expected to play Sunday against the Chiefs despite leaving last night's game early with an ankle injury.