[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon Browner faces 8 game suspension

Team Archer

So far both him and his agent are categorily denying it(but isn't that the first thing a guilty player always does?). I consider it a moot point since he's out indefinitely due to a badly injured groin and likely wasn't going to be counted on for the playoffs. As a free agent to be, and if he really did use PEDs again, he's done in Seattle. He may have been done anyway, depending on his salary demands, because the Sehawks have other players to pay as well.

Edited by Tripleshot

Bunch of dumbasses if you ask me. What an embarrassment to the team, city, and themselves. My heehawks are in a place we have rarely, if ever, seen (10-1 record with chance of homefield throughout), and they can't stay fricking clean?? Come on Pete, get your team straightened out before it all comes crumbling down before it even gets started.

Edited by heehawks

in case you missed it..Thurmond got popped too

wonder what Seahawks21 thinks of the Legion of Druggies?

I know the NFL wouldn't allow it, but I've been calling for a zero-tolerance policy around here. Thurmond and Browner need to be cut immediately, SB contender or not. I don't know how last year couldn't have been the ultimate wake-up call for these guys. I'm having nightmares of Kenny Stills and whoever the Packers X receiver is come playoff time. Hopefully Trufant and/or Winfield still have some in the tank. This is going to put more pressure on Sherman. Earl Thomas isn't going to be able to play center field anymore, he's going to have to cheat to one side, leaving Sherman even more on an island. These two had better be the last ones this year.

I'm in the land of non-denial, he's gone.

Agreed, and he might be gone from the NFL as well. He'll be sitting one year due to the suspension, and then instead of a nice, free-agent contract he would have gotten as a borderline pro-bowl caliber corner he's going to get a much smaller, 1-2 year contract instead if someone gives him a chance. And let's face it, he fits a certain type of defensive scheme, and his best fits were really only the Seahawks and maybe the Jaguars.

Edited by Tripleshot

I know the NFL wouldn't allow it, but I've been calling for a zero-tolerance policy around here. Thurmond and Browner need to be cut immediately, SB contender or not. I don't know how last year couldn't have been the ultimate wake-up call for these guys. I'm having nightmares of Kenny Stills and whoever the Packers X receiver is come playoff time. Hopefully Trufant and/or Winfield still have some in the tank. This is going to put more pressure on Sherman. Earl Thomas isn't going to be able to play center field anymore, he's going to have to cheat to one side, leaving Sherman even more on an island. These two had better be the last ones this year.

You'd rather cut Thurmond when he'll be back in week 17? Have you forgotten Maxwell and Lane played last year during Browner's (first) suspension and the sky didn't fall? There's depth in the Seahawks secondary. I don't see them cheating Thomas to the new guys' and disrupting their whole defensive scheme because of one guy.