[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Agent Forcast?

Ram Tough

Does this guy do any research before he writes his article??? He certainly doesn't proof read anything. He has Dennis Johnson listed twice under running backs....both as a rock star free agent #1 and grab and stash #5....great work there...which one is it...im confused. Then he goes on to recommend Buffalo Defense and how they have a great matchup this week against Atlanta in windy and cold Buffalo...funny they actually play in the climate controlled dome in Toronto his week....nice to see my membership money is going towards this....

I'm sympathetic to you wanting to critique the material but there's probably more constructive ways to do it. For the record, your two points are valid.

Otherwise, think about how much you're paying for each article you read on here. It probably works out to less than 10 cents per piece over the course of a season, including preseason.

I'm sympathetic to you wanting to critique the material but there's probably more constructive ways to do it. For the record, your two points are valid.

Otherwise, think about how much you're paying for each article you read on here. It probably works out to less than 10 cents per piece over the course of a season, including preseason.

Oooh, that's pretty weak. Since it's inexpensive, it doesn't need to be accurate or of good quality, is that it?

Does this guy do any research before he writes his article??? He certainly doesn't proof read anything. He has Dennis Johnson listed twice under running backs....both as a rock star free agent #1 and grab and stash #5....great work there...which one is it...im confused. Then he goes on to recommend Buffalo Defense and how they have a great matchup this week against Atlanta in windy and cold Buffalo...funny they actually play in the climate controlled dome in Toronto his week....nice to see my membership money is going towards this....

Nice to see you proof read your own "work".

• Like 1

You cannot appreciate how many hours goes into everything that we do. I fixed the double of Johnson - it was moved up upon reflection and it was copied and pasted instead of cut and pasted. An honest mistake.

As for the Ontario thing, I even forgot to mention it in my write of the game. Wading through a few hundred players makes it easier than it obviously seems. That does not make it right. This is a short week for us too and that probably led to the oversight. Apologies and it was fixed immediately once I read this.

• Like 1

Hey DMD, forget it. There will always be someone that loves to complain and thinks he knows more about football because he reads it someplace. Keep up the good work. Like the write ups. I don't use this to win my leagues. Otherwise, what would be the point of Fantasy Football? But it's great having another opinion.

Thanks

• Like 1

Here is a suggestion, don't spend the money next year. Many of us will, and let DMD and staff help us to the playoffs and championships. Because I am sure you never sent out an email, letter, text, etc that was never near, if not, perfect. These guys get stuff up so those of us up at the butt crack of dawn for work and whatnot can read while having our morning coffee before we head out for the day. Stay classy.

Oooh, that's pretty weak. Since it's inexpensive, it doesn't need to be accurate or of good quality, is that it?

The material on this site needs to be both accurate and high quality and I recognized that his points were valid. Thing is, the OP could have easily brought this up in a less confrontational manner and got what he wanted - a recognition of the errors and a correction.

Common courtesy goes a long way, especially with someone you don't know.

• Like 1

The material on this site needs to be both accurate and high quality and I recognized that his points were valid. Thing is, the OP could have easily brought this up in a less confrontational manner and got what he wanted - a recognition of the errors and a correction.

Common courtesy goes a long way, especially with someone you don't know.

We can agree on that. But unless you own this opinion:

"Since it's inexpensive, it doesn't need to be accurate or of good quality"

This:

"...think about how much you're paying for each article you read on here. It probably works out to less than 10 cents per piece over the course of a season, including preseason."

...has no place in the conversation.

But I totally agree that there are more tactful and classy ways to point out errors. But I will never say that members don't have the right to critique what they are paying for, and expect accuracy and quality. I don't know about you, but I don't get a pass for errors on my job. I'd bet that the Huddle staff agrees.

Hey DMD no disrespect to you as Ive been a member for well over 10 years now...haven't always agreed with some of the changes that have been made, but I understand you can't get in the way of progress. Agreed everyone makes mistakes, and Im not arguing that you don't spend more hours in one season writing/researching/thinking of football then most of us do in our entire lives. That being said as a paying member I just wanted to voice my opinion in hopes the article could be corrected. Thus the creation of the forums. It was and I appreciate that. Keep up the good work!